Feeler: 2003 mustang cobra 10th Anniversary BAD MOTOR

Rec8898

Established Member
I am going to sell the Cobra now..I tried to save money to repair it, but unable to at this time..if you are intersted please give me a call or text @ 910-610-7498.. thanks

I don't know what I'm going to with my car. Just found out a spark plug broke and dropped in the motor. Needless to say the bottom end is gone. At the point in my life I don't have the money to replace the bottom end. The heads are still good all it needs is a short block installed. I would do that myself if I had the tools shop and knowledge to do it.
The car is 2003 10th anniversary silver convertible. I'm the second owner of the car. I've only had the car for 7k miles bout 8ths. All mod has been on the car for only 5k. Has a Stiegemeier stage 4 ported eaton with a 2.96 pulley. Ported stock TB and plenum, JLB intake, SCT 2800 BIG AIR MAF,Catless X pipe with flowmaters exhaust, and SCT programmer. Also i still have stock blower. All performance work done by Amzon Tunning Solutions. It was dyno tune and made 501hp and 478tq with the dyno sheet.
The car does have 189k miles. I know whole crap right. But the heads were replaced by ford at 90k miles. I bought it with the miles on it already. Car with completely stock. The first owner ( I'm the second) had all work done at the same ford dealership he bought it from. I have all service records from 0-186k miles with all the work, repairs, and service done to the car. The car has been keep up on all service required by ford for its all life. Anything that would have been worn out was replaced by ford. The car was in great condition when I bought it.
I don't know how to post pictures here by please text me for pics at 910-610-7498. This is just a feeler to see if need one would be I interested buying the car as is. Please feel free to call or text me with any question. Thnaks

Last edited:

Rec8898

Established Member
https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net...720/403796_2220096476471_672689620_n.jpg?dl=1
403796_2220096476471_672689620_n.jpg

Link to a picture of the car. I will get more.

Last edited:

Rec8898

Established Member
I can get some more pictures of the car tomorrow. It's still at the shop. I really don't think I'm going to be able to afford to replace to bottom end plus labor. The car is in great condition. Interior is well keep and there's not a dent on the whole car. The car does start and run as of now. I don't really know what the value is, but I know I could part the car out for 3-4k. It's fully paid for. Thanks and ill post some pics up tomorrow.

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
Hell, if it's paid for, I would just sit on it until I could put it back together. For the lowball offers you see here, probably not even worth it.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
190k miles and needs a engine, I would say its only worth about 7k tops.

How much are you looking to get?

Users who are viewing this thread