*Feeler* 2003 Kenne Bell Cobra

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
2003 Kenne Bell Cobra For Sale. 20K Miles. Immaculate.

Mods please delete this thread, It was a Feeler. I have created a new for sale Thread putting an actual figure down for the asking price. Thanks!

Last edited:

buddha93

Established Member
Babied with Bogart big-n-skinny combo? LOL!

Very nice car though. What's ballpark to buy this?

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Guys I appreciate the comments. I am in NO rush to sell this. I didn't lose my job.. Im not hurting for money. Just interested in moving on to the next project. I am in taking offer stages now. I know what this things worth, and I want it to find a good owner. Please feel free to PM me an offer or any additional questions you may have. I'd appreciate it if we can all keep the lowballs out of this thread. I understand, 70-80% of people wanting a cobra will want to find the best possible deal to maximize there buying power. I am looking for the other 20% that have the money and know exactly what they are getting. This car has been babied, I've only put 8K miles on it (since it was purchased) when i bought it back in 2006.

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Will try and get some better interior pics per demand.

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG00011.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

w/ The Wotbox interface hooked up to laptop

IMG_3096.jpg

(MGW Shift knob on there now)

Last edited:

Big turkey

Established Member
I live next to this dude and I can vouch the car is CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. Whenever it's not in the garage I usually see it in the driveway under a car cover. Taylor knows how to take care of his cars!

QMSolutions

When fast isn't enough!
Established Member
Why are you sellin it? I can vouch that this car is flawless!!! GLWS Taylor! I know it only has 20k miles!

Want to sell me just the Bogarts?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread