Feeler: 2003 DSG w/26,56x miles

cornholio

Established Member
Very nice car.

Just to compare, I have a DSG Vert with the same mileage and a little more power (530/530) and was going to sell a few months ago to get into a new GT500. Wanted 22k, highest offer was 20,500 before I decided to just keep it and buy a 2011 FX4.

Just to give you an idea... Good luck

Sonic2003blue

Established Member
Very nice car.

Just to compare, I have a DSG Vert with the same mileage and a little more power (530/530) and was going to sell a few months ago to get into a new GT500. Wanted 22k, highest offer was 20,500 before I decided to just keep it and buy a 2011 FX4.

Thanks for the info. Not in any rush to sell nor do I need to. Just seeing what there is to offer. Had a dealer offer me $20,000 last weekend with stock wheels, stock exhaust/tune, and Mach 460. Never thought there'd be a day where I even once considered selling my baby. Just can't stand the thought of having to keep it outside for the next couple years.

jkeyz

No Standards
Established Member
nice ride man I have the same rims, or at least they look exactly the same. ZE Forged?

Sonic2003blue

Established Member
Just an update for those who had any interest or questions. Yes, I will sell without the TF wheels. I do have a potential buyer driving down to come take a look this Saturday. If the sale does not happen I'll let you all know.

Sonic2003blue

Established Member
did you buy this from Kyle a while back? (In Sacramento?) Super clean car.

Not quite in the market yet for a Cobra, but soon. good luck with your sale.

Yes, I purchased this vehicle from Kyle when I lived in the Bay Area and had a garage. Never thought I'd see the day that I would have to get rid of her, but it's just not practical for where I am located at the moment. Potential buyer is coming from Sacramento and seems pretty set about the purchase. If you're around that area I'm sure you'll be seeing it again shortly.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Very nice car.

Reviewing your sale thread....this car seems to be a bit nicer....

Sonic2003blue

Established Member
Update: potential buyer low balled me $20,000. Still up for sale. Passed smog today. Car is now located up north due to me having to bring it back up to get my stock parts for smog and the buyer was from up there as well. New location is about 40 minutes north of San Francisco in Sonoma County. Let me know if anyone is still interested. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread