feeler; 2003 built motor, twin turbo in houston

Wratchet

HP+RacingXMods/Pay=Broke
Established Member
Want to judge interest in a twin 64mm tubonetics hellion kit car. Motor is built to handle 1000+, bored .030 over, 5.0 stroker kit, Oliver rods, diamonds pistons, stock cams, total seat ss rings, Kellogg crank, king bearings, livernois valve springs, Ford racing oil pump,arp hardware etc.etc.etc.car has 73000 on the clock, motor built at 68000. Car is silver coupe in great shape, still manual t-56 transmission and still has irs with dss pro series halfshafts. Never even had it at the track. Car put down 813hp and 686tq on a dynojet running e-85 at 18psi and a conservative tune. On 93 tune and 14psi put down 636hp and 567tq.

Way too much to list everything and not posting pics till I'm sure I want to sell. Just curious if anyone out there in the Houston area is looking. Thinking if I do list would ask $26000. Love this car and is a blast to drive but thinking of starting a new project. Thanks for stopping in.

Last edited:

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Mileage is higher then I am looking for but I am still somewhat interested. can you please send pics to 603-583-1690

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I can vouch for this car and seller, it pulls like a freight train and looks great doing it.

Wratchet

HP+RacingXMods/Pay=Broke
Established Member
Bump may be open to trades as well but would have to be performance luxury sedan class or classic muscle

Blown90LX

Established Member
Not trying to jump in his thread but it wont let me message you and this thread is from awhile ago so hopefully he doesn't mind. I am in PA and have a built 04 that I am selling. Give me a call if you have any interest. four eight 4 five seven 1 seven 8 four 3. Thanks.

Wratchet

HP+RacingXMods/Pay=Broke
Established Member
Nope I still have it and drive it occasionally. Generated quite a few tire kickers but no one serious enough to actually come see it in person. So unless someone comes along who seriously wants it I'll continue enjoying it.
Still is for sale

Users who are viewing this thread