IMG_0242.gif

IMG_0240.gif

IMG_0238.gif

IMG_0237.gif

Last edited:

HoosierDave

My other car is 03 Cobra
Established Member
Maybe I wasn't clear in my ad. I would like to get my asking price for it, but I would be open to offers. So if someone offered my 19 for it, I would at least consider it. I would probably make a counter-offer, but I sure wouldn't be offended or suprised.

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
Where are you in IN? I am coming home on leave in a few weeks. I will be in the South Bend area and a few days just south of Indy. PM me if you don't want to post it.

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
If its still available when I make it back from Germany I will look you up. Do you still have the catted H pipe? I will be moving to a place where there is emission testing. Do you have any underneath shots? I am curious about rust issues being from that area. Are all the vin# decals in proper locations? Ever run a carfax?

EDIT: Just did the autocheck on ebay and it checks out good.

thanks for your time

Last edited:

HoosierDave

My other car is 03 Cobra
Established Member
If its still available when I make it back from Germany I will look you up. Do you still have the catted H pipe? I will be moving to a place where there is emission testing. Do you have any underneath shots? I am curious about rust issues being from that area. Are all the vin# decals in proper locations? Ever run a carfax?

EDIT: Just did the autocheck on ebay and it checks out good.

thanks for your time

I do not still have the catted H pipe, but you could have a shop put cats back on the x-pipe. It would cost you for the cats but it could be easily done. I have heard that some of these newer cars will even pass emmisons without the cats, but I don't know that for sure. I don't have any pics of underneath the car, but there is zero rust. VINs are in the right spot. Yes I have ran a carfax, and it checked out fine. When you get back from Germany send me an email, [email protected] is my address. If I still have the car, we can schedule a time to meet up and you can check it out. Thanks!

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Hey HoosierDave, have you tried ebay, or auto trader yet?

HoosierDave

My other car is 03 Cobra
Established Member
Hey HoosierDave, have you tried ebay, or auto trader yet?

Yep, I put it on eBay for a starting bid of just 18.5.

Ford : Mustang - eBay (item 120667215378 end time Jan-10-11 08:15:42 PST)

Pretty low starting bid for this nice of a car with this low of miles.

Users who are viewing this thread