Feeler: 2003 10th ann. Silver coupe

cajuncreeper

Established Member
As stated above 2003 silver 10th coupe with 11700 miles. Clean carfax, all the usual mods : 2.76 upper, 2.5" flowmaster catback, bbk high flow H pipe, K&N filter charger, throttle body, centerforce dual friction clutch and flywheel, tint, SCT livewire w/tune, billet interior. There are other mods but Im just getting the word out. 28500 obo
Car is located in Louisiana.

Last edited:

fishin-fanatic

Established Member
I have been looking for a cobra for a while. I live 30 minutes away from you. I would be very interested in yours except for the price.

Take a few minutes to check the values on KBB and nada. Your asking price is a few thousand above NADA retail and many thousand above KBB Private Party.

KVN03

The Darkside Rocks!
Established Member
I have been looking for a cobra for a while. I live 30 minutes away from you. I would be very interested in yours except for the price.

Take a few minutes to check the values on KBB and nada. Your asking price is a few thousand above NADA retail and many thousand above KBB Private Party.

You should take another look. NADA is stating an asking price for a stock unmodded Vehicle. This car has well over $1500 in upgrades not including labor. If it's outta your price range search else where but don't bust on someone's post.

Great Price and good luck.
Oh by the way if your looking for a Term. FYI there were only 2003 10th anniv. produced. Red, Black and Silver Then divide that by Coupe and Conv. for each color due the Math. Roughly 333 give or take of these cars out there.

fishin-fanatic

Established Member
I did not come to these forums to bust on people's for sale threads. I have been watching the "market" area here on SVT closely for a while and sellers are having to make major reductions to their original asking price to get their cars sold. Same story on ebay.

I do not want to be the one that overpays for a 03/04 cobra.

RE: Mods .... It seems like a very high percentage of these 03/04 cobras are modded in a similar way, so I do not consider the mods to be a major factor in the market price. I, personally, prefer less mods over more mods and totally rule out all heavily modded cars regardless of what they may have cost the owner.

Cajuncreeper ... I am a serious potential buyer of your car. If you want to pull up the Kelley Blue Book Private Party numbers and can live with those kind of numbers, then let me know ... I will come see your car. If you think you can do better than those numbers I understand and wish you luck selling your car.

Users who are viewing this thread