FEELER: 2.3 1st gen whipple

mach1gsxr

Established Member
Looking to see what it's worth and if it is worth selling or just saving for my mach.

It's the original first model generation 2.3 whipple with the lysholm rotors. Rotors are in good shape and so is the blower. Came off lower mileage car.

Don't have to sell, but it would save me from having to get my motor built right now and im happy with my posi port.

RECAP : 1st design 2.3 Lysholm Whipple. ~10k miles. Comes with accufab tb that says kenne belle on it though, cable bracket, 2 pulleys and iat2 sensor. Missing the boost bypass valve. New from whipple for 75.00.

SOLD

Link to pictures of whipple. Whipple Slideshow by machgsxr | Photobucket

Call, text, pm for any questions or interest. 210-591-9167

Archie

Last edited:

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
I've got the same one! The Lysholm built whipple's I think are much better built twins screws hands down. They were built with the billet base plates. Instead of the cast setup that whipple now supplies. To my believe and what I have researched is, this was done because Lysholm could not keep up with the demands by which whipple was able to sell these blowers and had to find another means of faster manufacturing probably resulting in less quality control. This is just IMO as I have seen both blowers next to one another. And again research. But I have been wrong before.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread