Feeler - 2.1 Kenne Bell IN

K2AHollywood

Established Member
This to gauge reasonable interest as Im thinking about selling my Kenne Bell to fund my build.

This is the Kenne Bell, Intercooled Supercharger for the 99/01 Cobra. That being said this kit is 98% I bought this off another member who cheated me and I had to find out the hard way that it wasnt 100% complete. It also has the upgraded MAF, injectors and KB BAP.

However, this has been serviced and sealed by Kenne Bell and has not seen install yet. So far all intensive purposes its brand new. So i want to see if there is some interest, i hear you cant buy these anymore and well when i bought this when, the KB superchargers didnt hit market often adn when they did, it didnt last long.

Please keep in mind this is not a 'have to' sell. PM offers or feel free to post them, for the right one, ill have this boxed up and shipped right away. Just to be clear I wont accept less than $4K and shipping an dpaypal costs would be assumed by a buyer.

Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,

K2AHollywood

Established Member
interested in selling with out maf bap injectors?

No, whole set. If it doesnt sell its going on the new motor, and I dont want to piece stuff together.

what’s missing to make complete?

I have the list saved somewhere and I’ll send as soon as I have it. The majority of the items that can be sourced or made on your own, just they also came with the kit and were more convenient. An example is the wire extension piece for the air temp sensor, and extended bolt for alt bracket.

I might have time to pull it out this weekend and do this, but you all know what a Kenne Bell looks like. Not trying to go through a lot here if there is no serious interest. PM your offer and I promise you pics by Monday morning. How’s that? Otherwise these may come late next week if at all.

K2AHollywood

Established Member
Parts list is as follows. And this is down to every production screw as far as we can tell.

o Intercooler brackets [upper and lower]
o DPFE hoses
o DPFE sensor wire
o Idler pulley bolt
o Knock sensor extensions
o Alternator extension
o IAC wire kit
o Alt. battery cable extension
o Water outlet block
o Male pins and seals for IAT
o Special machine down Metric 8x06
o EGR tube assembly (03 Cobra)
o EGR gasket
o Inlet Tube (03 Cobra) ?
o 6 rib belt part# K061177
o Full bolt kit for [intercooler, internal and external/supercharger to the manifold/throttle body/bolts for intercooler brackets/ bolts for alternator bracket

Users who are viewing this thread