Feeler: 2.1 kb intercooler MMR 900 longblock

tj4891

Established Member
kb sold!! i just have longblock $3800

im looking to do something different in the car this year so i was wondering if everyone is interested in a mmr900 longblock and a kb 2.1 intercooler kit everything has less then 4k on it the kb was rebuild with new gear and and everything when the stock motor went. right now it has a 14lb pulley on it 90mm mass air with mafia adapter 75 mm throttle body kb boost a pump . MMr 900 long has This Fully forged MMR longblock can handle up to 900HP. They include the MMR Street Mod 900 shortblock with Forged MMR/Manley Pistons, 4340Forged MMR H-Beam Rods w/ARP bolts, Forged Crankshaft fully balancedand blueprinted in a Brand new 03/O4 Cobra or Windsor Block, and fullyassembled with new Ford Motorsport PI heads, ARP head studs, MMR/Felprohead gaskets, New factory Ford Motorsport Valves, springs, retainers,lifters, roller followers with factory PI cams professionally
timed/degreed with new timing chains,guides, tensioners and a High Volume oil pump. i even put the longtubes and h pipe in the deal,Everything is in the car now it runs great.This combo makes 470 to the wheel on a safe tune from excessive i was looking to great $7,000 for the hole setup the hole setup ran me about 12k not installed . Right now im not sure if i wanna separate them but i might if i got buyer for both and gotta pick it up.I put it as a feeler because im not sure if people are interested in this, but doesn't hurt to see.Got any questions let me know thanks tj

Last edited:

tj4891

Established Member
alot people are asking to separate so im thinking about it, i was just thinking it would easier to just pull the hole thing out but 3800 for each but still not will to ship.

Nito2v

Established Member
I'd be interested in the entire KB set-up, everything to bolt it up to the car minus injectors, pump and maf for the 3800 picked up.

Users who are viewing this thread