feeler... 1997 cobra 18000 original miles

blown_svt

Established Member
Have a 1997 cobra ...black exterior with black leather interior.. car is solid... very very clean.... every mod done to car was done properly with kept stock parts and 90% of recipets... its a non smoker.... my weekend warrior.. just currently won best 2013 svt at the central Illinois svt show...car was feautred in 5.0-fast ford magazine.. show case section last month...... here are some of the mods ..

kook 3" long tube headers, kook 3" x pipe, borla xr1 mufflers with dumps, jlt cai, shortened intake, march fluid damper, bbk water pump pulley, 255lph fuel pump, tuned by tim barth at modular powerhouse, steeda shifter, 3.73 gears, frpp aluminum drive shaft.. upr tubular k, upr tubular a arms, upr front coil overs, tokico 5 way adjustable struts, strange 10 way adjustable shocks, full length sub frame connectors .. brand new 18" black chrome saleens with nitto nt555's.. brand new black chrome bumper inserts.. brand new stock tinted tail lights.... brand new smoked marker lights... and brand new engine powder coat..

Have svt cert.... as well as build list from ford.. with break down on what options my car was sold with... when etc... car was bought brand new in rockford il... im 3rd owner... pics coming soon

blown_svt

Established Member
2013-03-23_16-44-47_483.jpg

blown_svt

Established Member
Also just installed new upper n lower fog light hid kits.. never used yet

blown_svt

Established Member
16500 Have 4k plus receipt most mods less than 1000 miles

Last edited:

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Nice car...sold my bone stock 98 with 17,000 miles for $11,000

Your car is worth in the $9000-11,000 range as mods actually hurt the low mile cars for the true collector...and you never get anywhere CLOSE to your mods $$ back as it was built to your specs an taste. It's value would be based on a stock cars with similar miles.

It's a BEAUTIFUL car and GLWS

Last edited:

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
^^^ very true. I was interested in this car up until he posted that price. Good luck with the sale.

MiamiSnake

Established Member
Great car partner but if you ever want to let it go I am willing to give 10,500 for the car. If you ever are interested in letting it go for that PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread