Feeler, 1969SS Camaro Slightly Built

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
Im not sure if im going to sell this or not. Just a feeler. must see in person to really get the full feeling of this car.
ok, here we go. asking 25k , not an original engine or tranny, but is an AC car
I might also be interested in an 05+ mustang with a few mods. or equal amount trade.
The engine was built in a shop in selma Al, over 3k in the heads, new forged pistons flat tops with ceramic coating on tops, new manley 6" rods forged, forged crank, race bearings, all new bearings threw out. oil pressure is perfect with only 100 miles on complete rebuild.
built tranny with small stall on the converter. 2800-3k stall. very streetable. aftermarket shifter works perfect with reverse lock out. this is not a race car, just tasteful mods. all removable.
the body is all steel, with no dents that i can find. paint is great, but does have a few lilttle nicks and what ever from being in the garage and having kids. but nothing that would ever stand out and catch your eye. all trim is installed. and some of the trim has minor stratches, or small dings from normal driving, but its original GM parts, not the NOS stuff.
the mirrors are new, but when i bought them they were in a GM box, so i dont really know if there new or not, but i paid over 100 each for them cause they were labled GM.
interior is in great condition. car has not been restored. and only would need a few vents replaced, but besides that, its perfect. I also have a complete set of original GM seat belts for the back seat that will go with the car.
rear end has 4:10 gears, and slaper bars for good traction. but with this engine and tranny set up, its still hard to keep it straight.

also, I will be home around the first of the year, for anyone that wants to come and look at the car or go for a test ride. but please, if you dont intend to buy please dont ask for a ride.

Now, for the complicated part. There is no title with this car, but, By State law, its not reqired. Im not sure why Alabama dont require a title for old cars, but this car is licensed, and insured with hagertys. i have it insured for 28k agreed price, and they call me monthly to up the agreed price for this car do to the lift of price on the market. so trust me, you will be able to license this car in what ever state you are going to take it to. no problem.

for back ground on the car, i have known the previous owner for ever, and ever since i can remember he has had the car in a garage and only drove it once and a while. and i went to war with his son in 2003 and returned home with him, and his dad gave me an offer i couldnt refuse on it. so in 2005 i bought it, and had it rebuilt to how i wanted it, and it has only moved 100 miles since then if even that. just sits in my garage and collects dust. and i dont have a problem with that. but, i want to try to pay off my house so im thinking of selling it to help move that along. but like i said, i dont need to sell this.
enjoy the pix and video,

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0o2snQ6K8I

Last edited:

DuFFMaNn

Custom Sig maker.
Established Member
If you I could convince my cousin to trade, would you be interested?

05 Mustang GT. Mineral gray, auto, 10-15k miles (only driven in rain if he is caught in it). K&N typhoon intake, Granatelli Throttle body, Bassani Xpipe with remove able cats, Flowmaster Mufflers (I believe 40 series), SCT Livewire2 Tuner. It also has the Weblectrics Pony grill, and Sequential tail lights.

308969833_l.jpg

stang1.jpg

(its not lowered, just has that stance because its partially on the driveway.)

stang4.jpg

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/DiENoSore/?action=view&current=Startupingarage.flv

Last edited:

tankerman1981

Established Member
damn always wanted a 69 Camaro... you know if i can pay off my car when i get back from deployment here.... u think u might consider... 03 CObra Vert w 63,xxx on the clock.. never raced... anyways... beautiful car man... good luck

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
ok, im back again. duffmann- thats a sweet stang.

tankerman1981-- you must be comming home in like 9 months huh? the reason i ask is that your at WA, and im over here too. but im a contractor. i support the 4/6 cav in mosul. there just comming up on there 6 month here. so im sure ill sell the camaro or trade it for a turbo Lightning before you get home, but if not. just pm me. thanks BRO!!!

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
ok, back for another bump. need to get some more interest for the camaro, some great offers so far, but not 100% what im looking for. TTT

Users who are viewing this thread