Feeler - 18" wheels

Tenscamaro

Established Member
Was wondering if you all could help me out... I'm considering selling my Boze 18" 3pc. wheels with bfg rubber. they were bought at the end of last year and on the car for about 6 months... winter months. So they got maybe 200 miles on them.. I thought of keeping, cuz I'll probably end up with another Cobra... but just throwing it out there just incase. They were $6500 for wheels and tires new... How much could I get if I were to sell them? They are 275 fronts and 315 rear (drag radial) 9.5" and 10.5" rims

Pictures can be found on photobucket.com if you search under tenscamaro.

Thanks in advance for all your thoughts...

Last edited:

jf4boogie

Established Member
Here dude:

DSCF4107.jpg

DSCF4104.jpg

[ame=http://s680.photobucket.com/albums/vv163/tenscamaro/?action=view&current=M4V01583.flv]
th_M4V01583.jpg
[/ame]

Tenscamaro

Established Member
Thanks, for the help on the pictures... one of these days I'll figure out how to do that?
and as for $14 offer, I'll have to think long and hard about that one :)

jf4boogie

Established Member
I'll tell you what I'll do for ya....I'll give you $500, a high-five, and won't bill you for putting the pics up. How's that sound?? lol

Seriously though...you should put a price up

black 10th vert

Established Member
Those are really sweet rims, but honestly you will lose quite a bit trying to sell them on here. The main reason is that True Forged is a vendor on here, and has a similar wheel design that goes for about half that price brand new. Good luck with the sale though, as I'm sure they are really high quality pieces!

Tenscamaro

Established Member
Sorry there is no price, I'm just thinking about selling and wanted opinions of how much to expect/sell for if I did? I know I will not get remotely close to what I paid, and half would be lucky.... Just looking for some good input (or offers) so I can decide to keep just incase, or sell? Kinda thinking about keeping, but if I don't get another Cobra and try to sell later.... Then I will get even less for them?? catch 22...

I appreciate all the input, for sure.. thanks

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Was wondering if you all could help me out... I'm considering selling my Boze 18" 3pc. wheels with bfg rubber. they were bought at the end of last year and on the car for about 6 months... winter months. So they got maybe 200 miles on them.. I thought of keeping, cuz I'll probably end up with another Cobra... but just throwing it out there just incase. They were $6500 for wheels and tires new... How much could I get if I were to sell them? They are 275 fronts and 315 rear (drag radial) 9.5" and 10.5" rims

Pictures can be found on photobucket.com if you search under tenscamaro.

Thanks in advance for all your thoughts...

Well I can't afford them but I'd start around $3,000+shipping for the wheels/tires. I know that's a big hit, but high-end wheels are hard to sell.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Yep, big hit for sure... I figured $2500-$3000 + shipping and was hoping people didn't think I was crazy... ??

That's a good price considering the tires are worth close to a grand alone. You're probably just going to have to be patient, and you should probably create a new thread with a better title. Something like "3 piece forged wheels FS". GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread