img_0442.jpg

img_0441.jpg

img_0437.jpg

img_0432.jpg

img_0453.jpg

img_0452.jpg

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
I have gotten a ton of Inquires about the car but no winners yet,lol.

Alot of them wanted undercarriage shots, so here are some... Sorry I had to use my iPhone instead of my Digital Camera (long story)
Should be noted that I have never washed under the car.

Thanks!

img_0465.jpg

img_0469.jpg

img_0470.jpg

img_0476.jpg

img_0480.jpg

img_0494.jpg

img_0495.jpg

img_0496.jpg

Last edited:

tkiller

Established Member
So, is this still available? Says "sold" in your sig....

Edited: Sorry, I'm a moron. Actually read your sig.. musta been a Cobra you had a while back. Bump for a kick-ass deal. I'll be in the market very soon. Will PM as the time gets closer.

Good luck on the sale. Looks hot.

Last edited:

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
bump for one clean 93. 18k is a steal for this car! should bring atleast 20k or more. I say you hold on to it and sell it next spring. Prices will be up even more and there will be more demand.

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
bump for one clean 93. 18k is a steal for this car! should bring atleast 20k or more. I say you hold on to it and sell it next spring. Prices will be up even more and there will be more demand.

Appreciate the Bump :beer:

Yeah, I like to not sell it at all but My Wife put her foot down and said it goes, lol.

Man, If someone would come and see the car in person it would be gone by now.

Boostin10s

Established Member
Wow....
The same guy that "won" the auction for my Cobra just won your auction as well. Let's hope he pays you for your car, because he sure as hell didn't pay me. He gave me a deposit of $500, and the called a day later to tell me a "sob" story about getting in over his head money wise. So, again, good luck on getting your money!

Last edited:

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
Wow....
The same guy that "won" the auction for my Cobra just won your auction as well. Let's hope he pays you for your car, because he sure as hell didn't pay me. He gave me a deposit of $500, and the called a day later to tell me a "sob" story about getting in over his head money wise. So, again, good luck on getting your money!

My auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280170022238

Man....that Sucks. He supposed to Come Saturday to pick it up...We'll see....

Boostin10s

Established Member
I hope his word is good in your case. He drove down last Sunday from PA to give me the deposit and see the car. I had the car clay bar waxed and detailed the day before he arrived, assuming he was going to pick it up this weekend (11/17), like he said. He called me Tuesday night and gave me the news. It certainly would not have bothered me a bit had he told me the truth, however, when I noticed he'd won another auction, and then I saw that it was another Cobra, that pissed me off. Mainly because he gave me the B/S lie story just after he won your auction.

Well.... good luck, and he got an INSANE deal on your car! You want to trade if he doesn't buy it? HAHA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread