Feeler: 08 gt500 motor, turbo, c4

black2kstang

Established Member
I am thinking about going a different direction with my car. I am looking at selling my motor, turbo, and my trans. I have an 08 gt 500 motor with a modified ford gt intake with a lid, edelbrock elbow and tb. This is from throttle body to oil pan. Including everything but the fuel injectors. I will most likely be able to throw in whatever wiring may be needed. Motor has about 15,000 miles. Asking $6500. Also have a master power t76 turbo for $400, and a dynamic mighty mite x6 modular setup. This is from flex plate to drive shaft. Everything needed other than the shifter. $2200. This motor does have the ford gt heads. Stock gt500 cams. I will not part out the motor or anything else. I will not sell the trans or the turbo until the motor is sold. This is mainly a feeler add to see the interest in my motor. If the motor sells I will part with everything else. This setup made 570rwhp on pump gas 17psi with a VERY conservative tune. If you have any questions you can shoot me a text at 601-596-6687

Users who are viewing this thread