FEELER: 04 KB Cobra

cobra21987

Established Member
I was thinking about putting my cobra up for sale due to money issues im having but was wondering what everyone would pay for it text for pics 920-450-5202 The car is black with 53K

Mod List

ENGINE
- Kenne Bell 2.6 running at 18psi super conservative
- Accufab Throttle Body
- Jlt high boost intake
- LFP dual pass heat exchanger w/svt stencil
- 60 Pound Injectors
- TR7IX Spark Plugs
- EGR and PCV Deleted
- Lethal Budget Return Fuel system
- Canton Radiator Tank and intercooler
- SCT 2400 MASS AIR w/handheld tuner

Driveline
-Solid Rear Axle swap with 3.73s just got rebuilt 7kmiles ago
-Built T-56 Tranny
-Spec Stage 3 plus Clutch
-Slotted Rotors w/ceramic pads

Suspension
- Full Length Subframe Connectors
- Polyurathane Control Arm Bushings
- Sway Bar

Interior
- Aem A/f guage
- Aem Boost Guage
- Aem Fuel Guage

I just put the KB 2.6 on the car in spring and had it dynoed at 577rwhp w/507ftlbs of torque super conservative. I am running nitto Drag radials all the way around the car with 315s in the back that currently have 2/32s left of tread. I put so much money in this car just want to see if its worth selling without taking too big of loss. Text our call for any guestions

GoGreen04

Established Member
I'm no expert but I have been looking for a cobra for about a month now and I think it is fair to say that you probably won't see more than $27,500. Just my thoughts from looking at a few dozen for sale ads.

Of course the cobra will sell for whatever price you put it at if you find the right buyer.

04RiceEater

Established Member
I sold mine Black 03 10th, 2.6KB Cobra with cams about 3 years ago for 25k with only 21k miles on it. If that gives you any idea what yours might be worth today. If you want to sell it very soon list for 20k, if you want to sit on it then list for 25k+.

wan2play

Established Member
I'm no expert but I have been looking for a cobra for about a month now and I think it is fair to say that you probably won't see more than $27,500. Just my thoughts from looking at a few dozen for sale ads.

Of course the cobra will sell for whatever price you put it at if you find the right buyer.

Sounds like a great car. Post up some pictures. People wont take you seriously if you dont.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread