Feeler: 03 Sonic Blue Vert *TON OF PICTURES*

02silver2v

Established Member
I have been thinking about selling the car lately so that I can get something cheaper and pay off some bills. Here are the details on the car and some pictures. I was hoping to get around 27K for the car but would like to know peoples opinion on if that is too high. I am located in Southern California. The car is a 2003 Sonic Blue. 1 of 355 made in a vert. I bought the car with 18K on the clock and the car now has just a tad over 31K. When I bought the car it was BONE STOCK. Since the purchase here is what I added:

MM FLSFC's
MM STB
K&N FIPK
Mac Catted Pro Chamber
Mac 3" Cat Back
I had the car tuned by Greg at RET to even out the pig rich A/F ratio. The car put down 420/390 with a perfect A/F Ratio. I have not dynoed again since the install of the Catted Pro Chamber but I did feel a SOTP gain.
Centerforce DFX 10 spline (installed 1100 miles ago)
H&R Sport springs
18X9 (F) 18X10.5 (R) AFS Chrome Replica 03 Cobra Rims
Tires are 275/35 (F) and 295/35 (R) BFG KDW 2's with about 85% Life left
5% Tint on all windows expect for the windsheild
MGW Short Throw
Corbeau TRS seats in Micro Suede
Raptor Shift Light
I have a Cervinis 2 piece Tonneau Cover which will go with the car.
8K True HID Conversion
I also have the original window sticker as well as the SVT Certs

I also have a full stereo in the car right now but I will be pulling that prior to sale and will be replaced with the factory mach 460. If the stereo is a deal breaker we might be able to negotiate. For stereo equip in the car right now I have a Clarion Pro Audio head unit with Boston Pro Component 6.5" speakers. The door speakers are powered by a JL Audio 300/2 amp. For bass I have a 10" JL W7 subwoofer in a custom drop in box, which is powered by a JL 500/1 amp. The sound this stereo puts out is incredible. Here are some pictures of the car as well. As I stated earlier I am looking to get 27K for the car without the stereo. I am located in Southern California. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

stone26me4.jpg

stone24gw1.jpg

stone15fq7.jpg

stone3le9.jpg

stone12kl3.jpg

night11bg9.jpg

pict00497mz.jpg

rmn50je.jpg

rmn41eu.jpg

dayoff86zp.jpg

dayoff78jl.jpg

dayoff65qu.jpg

dayoff51vj.jpg

dayoff41rj.jpg

dayoff36jp.jpg

dayoff26lb.jpg

doheny157ma.jpg

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
I think the price if fine, maybe even a little low.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
YA GOTTA LOVE THIS CAR!!!! Personally, I think with the tonneau cover and the other goodies it's probably priced just right, if not a little to cheap. Its got some miles but it'll definitely put on DAH SMILES!!! Then again, I'm a little biased! Good luck with the sale on the best Cobra color out there.

02silver2v

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments and replies. Believe me it will kill me to sell this car but I really need to be smart for a few years then come back to this car. I actually never thought I would hear anyone saying it might be too cheap though. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread