Feeler: 03 Sonic Blue Coupe

thunderhorse21

Established Member
This is a feeler for my 2003 Sonic Blue SVT Cobra. I'm gauging interest for possible springtime transaction. If the right person comes along now, hopefully we can work something out! The car has a little over 38,000 miles on it, and makes 520rwhp and upwards of 520rwtq. Not only is it wicked fast, but on a recent highway trip, I averaged 24mpg… mind you, most of the time I was driving between 70 and 80mph. Not bad for a 520rwhp monster. The car certainly moves now, but also has room to go even harder. So whether you’re looking to build or you want speed out of the box, this provides both options! Mods are as follows

Factory Chrome Wheels with NEW Mickey Thompsons on the rears
20% Tinted Windows
Stegie Stage IV Ported Blower with full polish
2.80 upper with 2 pound lower (16 psi)
Chris Johnson SCT Custom Chip (520rwhp)
JBA Shorty Headers
Magnaflow Catback
Magnaflow Offroad X-Pipe
Accufab Throttle Body
UPR Air Kit
Brisk Plugs
MGW Handle
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
SLP Line Lock
Plasma Booster ignition
MM Subframes
PHP Toe Link Bars
PHP IRS Bushings
DSS Level 2 Half Shafts
Billetflow IRS Brace
H&R Sport Springs
Terminator trunklid

… tons of extras. I have a few other pulley combinations, 8 drivebelts, additional billet pieces, loads of stock parts, and a set of black 18x9 and 18x10 deep dish FR500s with street tires (the ones in most of the pictures...245s front and 275s rear) that I will include with sale. I also have the original stamped and signed valve covers. The car also has a Dual touch screen head unit with auxiliary input for iPods. Certain interior plastic pieces are paint matched sonic blue. The only bad thing is a few very small dings! No more than 4 dings on the car... all very small.

This car gets attention everywhere I take it. No exaggeration: every time I go out on a sunny day… whether I’m filling up on gas or just at a stoplight idling, I get the best compliments and tons of looks! The sonic blue is just a gorgeous color and it never goes unnoticed. It has also won multiple trophies at local car shows. It’ll be sad to see this car go, but I have to do what I have to do. The car is located in Buffalo, NY, but I am willing to deliver or split shipping costs. Don’t let distance stop you from a great car! Asking $23,000 OBO… will consider serious offers. Cheers!

IMG_3290.jpg

IMG_3275.jpg

IMG_3274.jpg

IMG_3272.jpg

IMG_3273.jpg

Last edited:

Chuckie B

Established Member
Bump for a clean sonic blue cobra...Goodluck with the sale from another New Yorker..wish my gt was paid off so i could snag this...only around the corner from me.

thunderhorse21

Established Member
Bump for a clean sonic blue cobra...Goodluck with the sale from another New Yorker..wish my gt was paid off so i could snag this...only around the corner from me.

thanks man I appreciate it! yeah you're not too far at all over there in Rotch :beer:

If anyone has trades, it would have to be a trade plus some cash on your end. I am interested in efficient daily drivers and 03/04 mach 1s with a manual. thanks!

Also, here are some interior pics. Sorry they are awkward angles... it's really hard to shoot tight spaces with a SLR!

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

only a gt

Established Member
Beautiful! Working on getting finances in order, hoping to be ready to buy in late March early April, hopefully this thing is still available.

thunderhorse21

Established Member
Beautiful! Working on getting finances in order, hoping to be ready to buy in late March early April, hopefully this thing is still available.

Thanks! feel free to PM me your email or phone number if you want more direct updates. late March isn't too far away!

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
man this thing is so nice. I love everything about it. I'm the only one workin in my household right now, so money is tite. My wife isnt working right now but once she starts again in about 3 months or so I might revisit this thread to see if its still available.

Users who are viewing this thread