Feeler 03 SB coupe, FL, OH

hoodbrd

Established Member
Possibly looking to sell my 2003 Sonic Blue coupe currently located in the Sarasota-Bradenton area. Pics on request have none on my computer currently.
Mods (the good)
Stage 4 ported eaton with 2.8 pulley
60# injectors
Kb BAP
Unknown Large single blade Throttle body (accufab i think)
sct ba2800 maf
Jlt rai
18 inch Fr500 wheels
Spec stage 2+ clutch
Irs brace
Bassani Exhaust

43000 Miles

The not so good -_-

Pass side vent is missing (60$)
Driver side rear quarter dented along wheel arch -_-
Front bumper damaged when loaded onto trailer to flordia black trim piece marred up pretty good.

All of the current faults are cosmetic and all happened in transit from Ohio to Flordia car was treated poorly in transit and dumb ole me did not get the proper coverage.

I don't really want to sell this car I love it and it loves me but i'm currently not driving it Flordia weather is nice enough I can ride my Zx10r everyday and if someone else can enjoy it ill let her go.

Pm me an offer. Trades welcome as well can work out a deal ( C5's 350's Evo Sti 99-01 cobra just something i can still work on and fool around with in my sparetime)

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Ever consider a truck for trade? I just posted mine but don't have pics either however I can send them through email. Let me know if this interest you? Plus really good excuse to fly to Florida! Haha

hoodbrd

Established Member
will post more pictures when i get home and finish responding to silly craigslist people that think 2600 is a good offer on 14000+ car

Users who are viewing this thread