Feeler - 03 Oxford Cobra in NC

Quick97TA

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Considering parting with my 03 Cobra. I know the market sucks now but was just curious if there was any local interest. If I do sell I'd much rather it go to someone on this site who will take care of it.

27.5k miles. Car has minimal mods, I don't think the pulley cover has ever even been off the blower. Mods are K&N Intake, Bassani SS catback with 4" tips, Steeda springs with MM CC plates and 35% tint. No sign of any head tick. BFG Gforce KDW tires with about 70% tread life left.

Interier is very clean, with two small issues. Small spot on the driver's seat where color has worn off a bit, about the size of a pencil eraser. Should be a very easy fix to touch it up. Other issue is the steering wheel leather is scratched, caught on my coat zipper. I have a BRAND NEW in the box Cobra steering wheel ordered from Ford to replace it. Just haven't had it installed yet.

Paint is a 8.8 out of 10, only issues are the side vents behind the doors could use touchup or repaint due to rock chips from regular driving and there are a coupe tiny knicks that have been touched up.

Overall it's in great shape for a car that isn't a garage queen. Asking price would be 22.5k.

cobra1.jpg

cobra2.jpg

svt4cobra6

Seems like a good price. Out here, Las Vegas the used cobras are currently not selling too well but higher gas prices and economy worries probably are effecting the used car market.

Users who are viewing this thread