*FEELER* '03 Marauder with Procharger

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
Just seeing if there's an interest. If it doesn't sell it's no loss to me. I just really want a Cobra. Has only 29k on it, has a not installed F.I.T Procharger setup that I will include and an entire 2nd set of rims with factory BFG KDWS. The tires currently on the car are BFG KDW2's with less than 3k on them. Car has never been abused or seen the track. Oil changed every 3k with Lucas synthetic or Royal Purple. Price is $21k.

atwork007.jpg

atwork010.jpg

atwork012.jpg

atwork011.jpg

atwork004.jpg

wednesday001.jpg

wednesday002.jpg

intake-002.jpg

intake-003.jpg

Last edited:

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
Thanks Larry! I love her to death, but deep down I want a Cobra or L.

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
God I want. Have missed my marauder ever since I sold it.What else is done to the car? Bump for ya

Joe

Last edited:

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
God I want. Have missed my marauder ever since I sold it.What else is done to the car? Bump for ya

Joe

Only other mods are as follows: Full SVT Cobra exhaust from the manifolds back, custom X pipe, 2 high flow fats, Flowmaster Flugger Muffler's, Meg's non resonated tips, SCT Xcal 2 with a Lidio tune, and a JLT CAI.

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
Thanks man. Also forgot to mention the car has drilled/slotted rotors and I painted the stock calipers gloss black.

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
I'm sorry you all had to see it like this! My DD died on me so I've been forced to drive it a few days this week. Here are updated pics though:
marauder023.jpg

marauder024.jpg

marauder025.jpg

marauder028.jpg

marauder029.jpg

marauder030.jpg

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
if thats chrome rims i see, you might wanna swap em if your driving on some salt. All the chemicals they add to that s**t is really really bad for the chrome finish

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
Thanks for the info, I already knew that, but they're my 2nd set of rims, and they're not chrome, but forged steel polished finish.

Users who are viewing this thread