Feeler: 03 DSG Coupe - Fresh TT Build

tnuce10

Established Member
I am currently in the final stages of a TT build on my 03 DSG Coupe. Once the build is complete, my plan is to list the car for sale.

I thought it might be worth getting some feelers out there in case someone has some interest in the car.

Instead of posting every detail, here is some basic info for anyone who is interested.

03 DSG Coupe - 36K miles
Street Lethal built motor
On3 piping with twin Precision 6266's
Fore triple pump system
McLeod RXT

There have been no corners cut on the build, I've simply lost interest in the car and would like to see it go to a good home so i can move on to something else.

If I don't get any interest from this, that's perfectly fine and i will post a much better for sale add when the car is 100% ready to go.

As it sits, it needs a start up tune, break in, and dyno tune. A very conservative guess on power is somewhere north of 850whp.

I am more than happy to go over any and all details with an interested party, as well as share any pictures they would like to see.

Please note that everything aside from the chassis is brand new. The turbos were rebuilt by Precision before the build started.

I don't frequent this forum nearly as much as I used to, but I will try to monitor this post in case anyone is interested. For a faster reply, please email me at [email protected].

I've added a few pictures, but have plenty more for anyone who would like to see them, and can take pictures of anything else someone would like to see.

$32.5K

Thanks for looking guys, stay safe!

Attachments

• IMG_1055.JPG
    IMG_1055.JPG
    353 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_1059.JPG
    IMG_1059.JPG
    223.4 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_1675.JPG
    IMG_1675.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 321