Feedback on Tinted Tail Lamp Overlays?

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
A few members here ordered the Tinted Tail Lamp Overlays from Ninosport and I was just wondering if any one had feedback? Have you installed them, did you like them, any pics?

-Nino

http://www.ninosport.com
Toll-free: 1-866-646-6776

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
My feedback is that you should have better pics of this product on your webpage. If I click on the thumbnail, it just adds it to my cart. Can't really tell what it looks like.

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Originally posted by cydewaze
My feedback is that you should have better pics of this product on your webpage. If I click on the thumbnail, it just adds it to my cart. Can't really tell what it looks like.

Ok, I'll work on that today.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
ttt for ya Nino!
I am also interested in the feedback! I want the look, but not for $500 for a set of new tail-lights.
:beer:

Also are you gonna do any for the headlights, or are they curved to much? I'd be interested in them too if they look right!

Last edited:

96BlackSnake

I Am The Chosen One
Established Member
Nino said:
A few members here ordered the Tinted Tail Lamp Overlays from Ninosport and I was just wondering if any one had feedback? Have you installed them, did you like them, any pics?

-Nino

http://www.ninosport.com
Toll-free: 1-866-646-6776

It's been awhile since you posted this, but I just bought them from you...

I'll post pics for ya tomorrow if you want...

;-)

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
TTT...Waiting for pics. I have never seen what these look like on our cars.

mj8

Established Member
NINO the covers are awesome I love the way they look. They were a breeze to put on and I would recommend them to anyone, it maybe took 2 minutes per 1/3 of lamp so basically 15 minutes!! They are made from a very thick and durable material. The instructions were very good and even a nooby could make them look perfect.

They look amazing on my Black 03 with tinted windows, the perfect complement to my package.

MJ

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I would buy a set if I could see a set.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
NINO...DO a GP on these.....Do it. Do it. ;)

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
NINO, I am working on a clip of the SLP loudmouth CB on a 2004 Cobra. You do not have one of these on MUSTANGEXHAUST.COM, on a GT. What do I ned to do to get you the clip, or are you interested in adding one?

Thanks,

Jeff

96BlackSnake

I Am The Chosen One
Established Member
I got them on today...I will take pics in a little while...

I had 1 problem with 1 light, the middle one of the drivers side just didn't come out the way I wanted to...too many lines, or what you would call creeses (sp)...

I emailed nino about the possibility of getting just that one cover sent out to me (I would pay for everything, I'm not asking for it to be free since I was the cause of the problem)

I'm gonna give it a day or two to see how it turns out, then either take them off completely (because I just can't let it stay on with that 1 being so screwed up, i'm that obessed with everything being perfect on my car) or wait for him to send me the replacement one...

But I will take pics in a little while...

96BlackSnake

I Am The Chosen One
Established Member
resized_dsc00274.jpg

resized_dsc00275.jpg

Last edited:

96BlackSnake

I Am The Chosen One
Established Member
Update:

Spoke with Nino...he says if it doesn't clear up I can get one sent to me at no extra charge...which is really in todays world, too nice of him to do...
It's actions like that, that a good bussiness/customer relationship is built on...and he is truely a class act...and anything I need I know where to go now...

I seriously recommend him to anyone...and everyone...

Thanks Nino

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
I have them also but dont have any pics. I would but my car is backed into the garage with a cover on it sleeping for the winter. These things are awesome because they are thick, easy to install without getting bubbles, and look mean on black. You cant really tell that they are "decals" until you get really up close to them. With tinted windows they look saaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt!

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Hissman, send the file to [email protected].

Guys, tell your 2005 Mustang friends that we just added some Tinted Tail Lamp Overlays for their cars at Ninosport.com! We also have Vinyl Door Sill Letters for 2005 Mustangs with the IUP.

Check it out! http://www.ninosport.com

-Nino

Users who are viewing this thread