fedor loses

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQqaU-Vw2ro"]YouTube- Fedor Emelianenko vs Fabricio Werdum full fight[/nomedia]

shit!

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Pisses me off he got caught, Werdum knows it, pretty uch scrams fedor is the best, Overeem no problem and I want to fight Fedor again.. damnit i'm happy i'm drunk.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
a bunch of haters is all, either way 31-2 is still a bad ass record.

im still a fan, shoot im still a fan of cro cop and these days hes getting older and slower. (even though he won his last fight).

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
a bunch of haters is all, either way 31-2 is still a bad ass record.

im still a fan, shoot im still a fan of cro cop and these days hes getting older and slower. (even though he won his last fight).

Sucks to see people like Cro Cop out of their respected prime, i'm still a fan and I think Fedor made a mistake and paid the price... he knew it and so did Werdum, until he get's ko'd or just all out dominated, the era isn't over in my book. :pop:

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
Werdum probably thinks he's the best now lol. Fedor is still easily the GOAT.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Werdum probably thinks he's the best now lol. Fedor is still easily the GOAT.

Werdum in the post fight praised Fedor and said he is still the best in the world. But i bet Werdum has a little bit of an erection for submitting him lol
He's still the best ever.
Fedor is a ****ing legacy. Even the greats lose, and i look for him to do just what he said hes going to do, analyze the fight and learn from his mistakes. Hell be back. Oh and seeing a man like Fedor take a loss even though its not what anyone wants or expects, its ****ing cool in my book.

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
There is no undefeated in this sport. Fedor is getting old, and it was bound to happen. Fedor made a mistake, and for once got caught.

djom1cincy

Established Member
Looks a lot like the Lesnar Mir fight when all the Fedor nut huggers said Lesnar sucked. They both knocked the crap out of the other fighter then carelessly tried to finish them off only to get caught. It happens.

Dusten

Established Member
It just proves that any fighter can and will lose. Is fedor great, sure. Is fedor the unbeatable monster the nuthuggers think, **** no.

Common

Established Member
That was the luckiest shit in the recent history of MMA. Werdum got that in while trying to figure out how the **** to get out of there after Fedor dropped him. All in all it was an exciting fight but it didn't end the way I would like. At least Werdum will earn a lot more money for his next fight since his stock just went up a few notches. If Fedor got rocked, beaten by smart technical game I would be happier than getting caught while trying to finish the guy in the first minute.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
been a long time coming.. :rockon: And I can only hope the losses start piling up after this.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
That was the luckiest shit in the recent history of MMA. Werdum got that in while trying to figure out how the **** to get out of there after Fedor dropped him. All in all it was an exciting fight but it didn't end the way I would like. At least Werdum will earn a lot more money for his next fight since his stock just went up a few notches. If Fedor got rocked, beaten by smart technical game I would be happier than getting caught while trying to finish the guy in the first minute.

:lol::lol::lol:

Poor poor Fedor... I'm loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread