Fedor Emelianenko vs Cro Cop Video

2slow50

Banned
03Red10th said:
Someone will probably call me out on the repost but I couldn't find it after a thorough search so I figured I'd post it up.

These are the two BAD'est Mother Fu-kers out there.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9129056556125404864&q=fedor+crocop
SWEET :rockon: Fedor has sledge hammers for fist's and cro cop's legs are like tree trunks! I love the randleman slam. Fedor turns around and submits him like 20 secs later.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Jesus ****ing christ, tha twas the best fight I have ever seen. Such a ****ing good matchup, it seems like for every move one had, the other came right back. I had chills watching that! :rockon:

deathdealer

Established Member
that music was epic, by far cro cop is my favorite fighter. You know in the beginning where they're showing highlights of each fighter, cro cop connects with that huge left to Bob The Beast Sapp's head? That punch broke Sapp's orbital bone...

NIL8R

I PROMISE IT WON'T HURT
Established Member
WOW, wish I had been there for that. Two fantastic fighters, brilliant!

03Red10th

Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I would love to see Cro Cop fight Chuck Liddell and Fedor fight Andrei Arlovski (or Cro Cop fight both and Fedor fight both). Cro Cop or Fedor would destroy either one of them.

UFC sucks these days; too many headlining fights with guys with only 3-5 years experience. Not talking PPV, refering to the Spike replays. They're trying way to hard to hype up The Ultimate Fighter guys and guys like Tim Sylvia. Yeah, their tough and all, but they only have a couple years fighting experience.

I am looking forward to seeing Matt Hughes vs Royce Gracie. Gracie's gonna lock that boy up hard.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just disappointed with the UFC these days. It used to be awesome.

MonkeysL

Established Member
03Red10th said:
I would love to see Cro Cop fight Chuck Liddell and Fedor fight Andrei Arlovski (or Cro Cop fight both and Fedor fight both). Cro Cop or Fedor would destroy either one of them.

UFC sucks these days; too many headlining fights with guys with only 3-5 years experience. Not talking PPV, refering to the Spike replays. They're trying way to hard to hype up The Ultimate Fighter guys and guys like Tim Sylvia. Yeah, their tough and all, but they only have a couple years fighting experience.

I am looking forward to seeing Matt Hughes vs Royce Gracie. Gracie's gonna lock that boy up hard.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just disappointed with the UFC these days. It used to be awesome.

Cro cop got takin down so easily and is terrible on his back, there are many UFC guys that would submit him...

Fendor is a beast but once again no grapling skill.....

I bet Hughes suprises alot of people, I don't think Gracie is going to be able to handle his strenghth/power...submitting him isn't easy either b/c he's such a good wrestler/grapler.

i do agree UFC has some young pups

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
MonkeysL said:
Cro cop got takin down so easily and is terrible on his back, there are many UFC guys that would submit him...

If they could dodge his LHK first... one of those, unless you're Mark hunt, you'l be KTFO. And i don't think any heavyweights in the UFC can take him... Tim Sylvia? rofl.... AA? nahh...

ilumo

Established Member
Faster150 said:
damn that wwas best fight ive ever seen!!

If you want to see a crazy fight... Watch the Fight between Antonio Nogueira vs. Bob Sapp...
Sapp is like 3x his size, and beats the SHIT out of him.. but the ending is great... truly a david vs. goliath battle :D

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
MonkeysL said:
Fendor is a beast but once again no grapling skill.....

You're kidding right? 44% of Fedor's wins have been by submissions on the ground....

ilumo

Established Member
Booyah said:
You're kidding right? 44% of Fedor's wins have been by submissions on the ground....

+1 hahha.. I agree!
and a little off topic but.. his brother Alex.... I can't wait till he trains some more and gets some more experience... I can see him becoming a very very good fighter... He throws some HARD punches....

2slow50

Banned
Everybody's raggin Arlovsky he's a bad a$$. Who was the last person to last for more than 1 round?? Im not saying he would beat cro cop or fedor but it would be a great fight that will never happen...

ilumo

Established Member
nope. Crocop will never goto UFC. He only fights good people... and UFC are cheapasses. Pride pays MUCH MUCH more.
and AA probably wont go over to pride, because he's a superstar over in the US... maybe later though... :)

Users who are viewing this thread