Fear of Heights?

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
6 million views and it was posted to you tube in 2010= repost on svtperformance

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Yes its a repost but a worthy one. Makes my palms sweat just watching it. I think I rather be in a cage with a lion then do that for a living.

Equalbracket

Established Member
That's what I do for work. It's really not not bad as it seems, once you're 50-80 feet in the air you're gonna die if you fall anyway. But he's wrong tho you're not allowed to free climb.

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
welcome_to_internet_ill_be_your_guide.jpg

580hahain.jpg

JTR

nickf2005

Established Member
That's what I do for work. It's really not not bad as it seems, once you're 50-80 feet in the air you're gonna die if you fall anyway. But he's wrong tho you're not allowed to free climb.

Would that be state regulated? Looked like he was not attached the majority of the time.

PS. Not enough money in the world.

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
I work for a firm that designs cell towers and this video makes me glad I'm an electrical engineer designing power substations and no climbing these towers for retrofits...

Equalbracket

Established Member
Would that be state regulated? Looked like he was not attached the majority of the time.

PS. Not enough money in the world.

OSHA. Most towers will have a safety line, you're connected near your chest and it just slides up as you go. It's not even worth the $ and it's a terrible lifestyle.

coposrv

Established Member
OSHA. Most towers will have a safety line, you're connected near your chest and it just slides up as you go. It's not even worth the $ and it's a terrible lifestyle.

Climber looked to have a decent watch on. I'm Good with heights. They dont really bother me but that was nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread