Favorite NFL team

DarickPSU

Mick in a Mystic
Established Member
In light of the upcoming season I'm starting to get the jitters. Lets see your Fav team and your superbowl predictions. We'll check back at the end of the season to see if anyone got it right.
D.

Favorite Team: Pittsburgh Steelers

Superbowl

Steelers v. Eagles

tvguy

DarickPSU said:
In light of the upcoming season I'm starting to get the jitters. Lets see your Fav team and your superbowl predictions. We'll check back at the end of the season to see if anyone got it right.
D.

Favorite Team: Pittsburgh Steelers

Superbowl

Steelers v. Eagles

Pacotaco Says:

Favorite Team: Philadelphia Eagles

Super Bowl

Eagles vs. Steelers
Eagles 45.....Steelers 3
pacotaco

dirtybird

Established Member
Cincinnati Bengals

SuperBowl: Oakland v. Atlanta

I think Oakland is in for a great year and I think Atlanta can beat the Eagles this year. Plus the Bengals will be in the playoffs.

tvguy

dirtybird said:
Cincinnati Bengals

SuperBowl: Oakland v. Atlanta

I think Oakland is in for a great year and I think Atlanta can beat the Eagles this year. Plus the Bengals will be in the playoffs.

You are sadly mistaken with all 3 scenarios. Bengels will again suck as always. Vick will hurt his vagina and be out 4-6 weeks as Atlanta won't even make the playoffs. And OAKLAND???? Please.
pacotaco

Last edited by a moderator:

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
My favorite team is the 49ers...the 2 team in the sb should be the Eagles and Colts...the sb champion should be the Colts.

TheBigHrn

Established Member
I actually agree with the Oakland statement....They look to be a sleeper team, and I must say, Kerry Collins will light it up in the black hole!!!

tvguy

Uh, the Chargers have lost hardly any players during the off season. Can't see the Raiders overcoming them in any way shape or form. Or Denver. Or Kansas City. Sleeper team=dreaming team. In fairness, the Raiders should be somewhat fun to watch this year. Make the playoffs?? Nope.
pacotaco

RedVenom96

Banned
are you kidding?????

045lewisray.jpg

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

P.S.- Ben worthlessberger and the steelers suck :kaboom:

SB- Baltimore over Philly (chokers) :poke:

Last edited:

tvguy

RedVenom96 said:
are you kidding?????

045lewisray.jpg

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

Ravens=9-7 season at best. Could be as bad as 6-10. Obviously not playoff potential. Sorry.
pacotaco

byeofcr

Established Member
BIG BLUE BABY!!

NY GIANTS ALL THE WAY!. if they can stay healthy we will have an awesome year

RedVenom96

Banned
pacotaco said:
You are sadly mistaken with all 3 scenarios. Bengels will again suck as always. Vick will hurt his vagina and be out 4-6 weeks as Atlanta won't even make the playoffs. And OAKLAND???? Please.
pacotaco

+1 on the vick stuff. he is the next kordell stewart :loser:

RedVenom96

Banned
pacotaco said:
Ravens=9-7 season at best. Could be as bad as 6-10. Obviously not playoff potential. Sorry.
pacotaco

you obviously know nothing. who is your team??

edit* saw your post above. LMAO philly=biggest chokers in football, their right up there with the old bills :lol1:

Last edited:

yoda

Boost Lee Roy
Established Member
RedVenom96 said:
+1 on the vick stuff. he is the next kordell stewart :loser:

lol next kordell stewart,u got to be kidding :poke: . Oh yea oakland will have one of the best offenses in the league. Curry, Porter and Moss... enough said.the only team that can match that offense is the ravens defense. I just hope the cowboys make the playoffs.

tvguy

RedVenom96 said:
edit* saw your post above. LMAO philly=biggest chokers in football, their right up there with the old bills :lol1:

NOT quite up there with the Bills just yet. Another loss in the Super Bowl this year (Assuming they make it there. And I am assuming) and even though it's not 3 SB losses, I'd have to say it's as bad or worse than the Bills when you add in the Championship losses as well. And you know what, while it sucks for a Philly Phan IF this happens, it still gives me a hell of a lot more weeks of watching my team on TV post season than most other fans. I'll take 10 straight Super Bowl losses over 10 straight losing seasons ANY day. In all honesty, I think this is the Eagles last chance for quite some time. I also think if Indy can get home field advantage throughout the playoffs, then they will be in the Super Bowl. In Detroit (this years Super Bowl site), I can't see ANY team in the NFC beating them. Even the Eagles. But Indy HAS to play at home throughout. Otherwise they will choke again as well.

No, no one knows shit. We all just talk shit. That's what being a fan is all about!! Like you I'm sure, I cannot WAIT another two weeks till the season starts. Or for me, two weeks and a day. This is the best time of the year bar none!!! Oh, I still say the Ravens will be a 6-10 team!!!! Hehe. :)
pacotaco

Users who are viewing this thread