Favorite Manufacturer

LazyDriver

Established Member
Why do you like Ford ? If that is your favorite manufacturer if not then who is ? I asked my Ford teacher the same question and his answer was "I don't know I've just always liked them." I was expecting a much more detailed answer, but I guess that's good enough for him. Personally it's the cars that I always remember my dad having, and lasting forever, and I love the look of their cars, the Falcon, F100/150, Model T, Galaxie, of course the Mustang and just about every other car they've put out. However that doesn't mean I will only stick to just Ford if I like a car I don't see why I shouldn't get it , I just like too many cars to restrict myself. So why do you like Ford or whatever manufacturer it may be?

Last edited:

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
I buy what i like regardless of brand lol...................and what i can make money off of. Ive had close to 40 cars and actually 18 Fbodys (I just turned 30).

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I buy what i like regardless of brand lol...................and what i can make money off of. Ive had close to 40 cars and actually 18 Fbodys (I just turned 30).

This, brand doesn't matter to me. Every brand makes good and bad cars.

LazyDriver

Established Member

Well that makes sense too, damn that's a lot of cars you've owned , and 18Fbodies ??? I struggle to just find ONE! Lol

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Brand has least pull in when I buy a car. I care more about looks, features and cost at the time I am looking. Who ever can offer those things get my money. Just so happens Subaru has gotten my money 3 times in the past 7 years but it's not a loyalty thing more than I just end up liking there cars for what I need/want.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I've never been a huge brand loyalist. I have however really enjoyed my Mustangs until I got a crappy one.

I like Pontiac's though, specifically the engines. They are far different in character to your typical chevy and ford mills and I like the uniqueness.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
I prefer to not support unions, but still drive 2 fords. only cause I wont own anything that's not turbo, kinda limits my choices.

LazyDriver

Established Member
It's pretty cool seeing how everybody so far is open to other brands and doesn't really care about brand loyalty :banana:

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
I will only drive manual vehicles and I'd prefer boost with them. 4 Doors, AWD, and a 6 Speed got me the STi for the colder months/longer drives. The Mustang fits the niche of Loud, fast and super fun.

Stang Lover

Established Member
I use to be Ford loyal always going to a different mustang. Now when I ride in different cars I realize there's more cars out there that I could enjoy and have fun with. My current Mach 1 I bought out of impulse and though I love it I want something totally different now to try.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
I am biased towards american vehicles but who ever makes the best product, for the best price that meets my needs/wants gets my $$$.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Well that makes sense too, damn that's a lot of cars you've owned , and 18Fbodies ??? I struggle to just find ONE! Lol

I found a nice niche that I know well. Honestly..only about 6-7 have been drivers in the sense I titled and registered them. The rest go the typical 2-4 week flip course.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Whoops , I'm part of the Ford ASSET program at my college :-D

Where? I took that program in Cincinnati.

As far as brand loyal I prefer Ford have always remembered since I was a kid the different ones I've ridden in I like the Mustang. But as I get older I prefer anything American and am not as brand loyal.

Last edited:

einehund

Established Member
I like ford because it makes sense to me when I'm working on them. My buddy has an FRS and I've helped him work on it and it is like the worlds worst lego set. It just doesn't make sense how it is put together.

LazyDriver

Established Member
Where? I took that program in Cincinnati.

As far as brand loyal I prefer Ford have always remembered since I was a kid the different ones I've ridden in I like the Mustang. But as I get older I prefer anything American and am not as brand loyal.

I'm in California , how'd you like the program ?
Well can't go wrong there with something American, lots of good cars there.

Users who are viewing this thread