favorite cigar

rob10s2

SVT Wannabe
Established Member
i personally like a baccarat luchadore or 5 vegas gold robusto. i was looking at a CAO gold yesterday and didnt buy it. anyone had it? i just started smoking cigars so any suggestions for a mild cigar would be appreciated.

canibus

Established Member
i got a bad stack of cohibas recently, i'm debating on going back or not. cubans are usually what i smoke, but i don't come across them often enough.:(

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
i love acid cigars.

i have had the ONE, Liquid, and the kuba kuba when the cigar shop has them.

i have also hade a slimmer one ( i cant remember the name ) that isnt listed on the site yet , it was kinda spicy IMO.

if you like a strong robust cigar then try one of these.

http://www.acidcigars.net/about_acid_cigars.htm

svt99rag

Established Member
CAO's are decent, I have a Soprano sitting in my humidor waiting to be lit. I smoke a lot of Macanudos too.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Trinidad Funadores
Hoyo De Monterrey Double Corona
from the soil of stupid communistas

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
5 vegas A is nice one, ordered some camacho triple maduros, graycliff double espressos, and some other goodides, gonna see how those r:banana:

99caddysts

Established Member
The Griffin makes some pretty good mild cigars. Not too much taste but VERY smooth and satisfying. A little pricey though. Same story goes for the Montecristo White series.

My favorite cheaper cigars lately have been the NuB brand. And of course the all-time favorite cheapo would be any Rocky Patel Edge. The red Sumatra being my favorite.

nodaksvt

ehhh?
Established Member
macanudos, cohibas and drew estate naturals are good.....along with tons others. those are just a few that came to mind.
i got a cohiba black in my humidor bag waiting.....bwahahaha
the cao gold is good. a very mild cigar. average.
not everyone likes acids. they are very sweet tasking. i prefer the acid blondie. id like to try a 1400cc.

GTtoSVT

Established Member
Davidoff

I love davidoff grand cru series and mille series. Pricy but well worth it! Others are Oliva Series 0 or G or S. Fuente short story is priced well.

Davidoff is hard to find but its a great stick!

enjoy

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread