Favorite Anniversary Cobra Color...

What is your favorite 10th Anniversary color?

• Black

Votes: 66 30.7%
  • Red

Votes: 79 36.7%
  • Silver

Votes: 62 28.8%
  • None / Other (in case I missed a color)

Votes: 8 3.7%

• Total voters

Poison_S

Established Member
My vote is for the Black Anniversary Edition Cobra - given the interior colors and wheels.

:thumbsup:

Silver:
attachment.php

Red (Jempson's ride):
lt.%20side%202.jpg

Black (NJCobra's ride):
cobra1.jpg

RGrossman

Established Member
I own a Black Anniversary and I thought it looked the best as well considering the wheels and seats. The wheels go great with Black being that gunmetal finish.

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
I love my torch red anniversary coupe. The red seat inserts obviously go well with the car. The wheels, on the other hand, don't seem to mesh well with the overall look of the car. They seem to work better with the other colors. I'll be switching them for some polished AFS wheels in about a week.

-Greg

b34TgNu2

Established Member
Everybody owns a red or black one so thats why I choose the Silver since it seems like they are the more rare of the 3. Plus you cant beat Silver for keeping a clean car. And who says Silver doesnt look good w/ the interior color package I think it looks great but I guess its all preference........so..anyways its just nice to own one of these collectors items. Also just tint the hell out of the windows like I did and it just sets it off. :thumbsup:
:rolling:

Poison_S

Established Member
BeatNU, I agree on the maintaining point of view, especially if this is your daily driver.

As for the interior colors, it's not that i don't like the color combo it just looks better with the black.

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
i didnt get black b/c when it barely rained here on my navy blue ws6 sopts were all over, red is a little better than black in that aspect and there was no silver ones when i bought mine but i love red anyways

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
I saw a silver anniversary vert driving the other day and it looked SWEET with those rims.
I still can't get past the red seats though...just not my thing. :nonono:

Wraith_Cobra

Established Member
I'm biased toward the silver... The 2000 SF GT I traded in was Black, way to hard to keep clean and showed every flaw. I also don't really want a "look at me" kinda car, and "Ticket Me Red" really stands out.

Mike
Silver 10th Anniversary Coupe

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
Um, guess which color I chose?

I think the Torch Red is the best all around. It matches the calipers and all the inserts best, BUT the wheels look best on silver. That's why I'm getting different wheels, they just don't look good on red to me. AFS chrome wheels soon to come! I don't think you can beat Torch Red and Chrome!!

hogger

SVT-a-holic
Established Member
I know I have a red vert but for the 10th anniv. Cobra I would have to pick black.

Hogger

Users who are viewing this thread