Father of the year.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Reading that story made my blood boil. There seems to be a never ending supply of ass holes out there.

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That's druggies for ya. Sacrifice those closest to them to stay outta trouble so they can keep getting high.
Should go for manslaughter.
Yup! Scum of the earth right there.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
And the cherry on top: his last charge is failing to maintain his registration status as a sex offender. I'll chip in the couple dollars for bullets to save the tax payers some money.
I will one up you and donate the lead.

Not much gets me going, but children are defenseless.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
This is why the death sentence should exist and be applied brutally in a SWIFT manner rather than what it is now. We'll be paying for this scumbag to eat and sleep in a heated/cooled facility for 20+ years.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
This is why I couldn't be a cop. "Sorry, Sarge, I forgot I had him handcuffed to the trailer hitch until I got off the highway."

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
"His son's blood contained 180 times the lethal dose of meth when he died, according to the toxicology report."

Since I am not up on drug usage and such, wouldn't any amount of meth be potentially fatal for an 8 year old?

I would have suggested to smash in his teeth with a Louisville Slugger but based on his mugshot I'd say he is missing some already. Someone like him should be forced to smoke or inject Draino, rat poison or other substances not offering euphoria but pain.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
"His son's blood contained 180 times the lethal dose of meth when he died, according to the toxicology report."

Since I am not up on drug usage and such, wouldn't any amount of meth be potentially fatal for an 8 year old?

I would have suggested to smash in his teeth with a Louisville Slugger but based on his mugshot I'd say he is missing some already. Someone like him should be forced to smoke or inject Draino, rat poison or other substances not offering euphoria but pain.
So a hug and a little understanding doesn't cut it? Lol

Me with a mop is like a frog riding a bicycle.

Users who are viewing this thread