Fastest EB SHO For Sale

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I'm looking at pretty much the exact same car (stock). That's a great price for a fully built SHO! You might want to add this link to your post so others can see your window sticker: http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FAHP2KT6DG183585

How did you like the car as a DD and how comfortable is it on long cruises? The one I test drove felt like I could drive across the county, but I'd like to hear from someone who actually owns one.

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
My SHO drive like stock, until WOT, then it is a different animal.

The tune is very conservative to not have it blow off the tires from the power. It really hits hard in 3-6th gear. The car (on the track) pulls 80-130 in <5 seconds. It feels more like a 700-750 RWD GT500 in the mid range to redline.

Still gets 21-23 MPG. The only difference I can see is at WOT the fuel enrichment will blow black unburnt fuel as the turbos spool up.

I think a 911 TT hits so much harder off the line, and the SHO is much more sedate until 60 MPH. From the conservative tune.

One thing that I find frustrating with the car is how much it looks like a Police car, and everyone goes 5 under infront of me.....

Where I live I need a sport utility. We have potholes over 8 inches deep, which would destroy the car if it ever hit one....

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread