Fastest Bone Stock times

Adam B

200mph
Established Member
What is the quickest ET a bone stock Cobra has ran and what MPH?

Thanks

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
Adam,
The fastest 99% stock I have seen is Mineral03's (still makes me sad:cryying: ) This is from his post "got back from sacramento raceway, with a best of 12.60@110. only mod is the silencer removed. 60 ft of 1.98, stock tires. Not bad with me driving!"

jason

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Mine was a 13.02 @ 111 MPH with crappy 2.2 60' times. It was my first time at the track ever with an IRS. It wasn't a bad car, it was a bad driver.

Poison_S

Established Member
I thought someone on here had a 12.34 sec or 12.38 sec at 115 mph after 2500 miles of break-in.

Anyone else out there remember for sure?

Bobby Adams

Established Member
My car ran a 12.38 @114.94 with just a drop in K&N. This happened when the weather first turned cool and we had good humidity. 1.99 60ft. A dead hook off of the line and a chirp in 2nd and 3rd. Car was boosting 10 that night. I think at that time the car had about 2800 miles on it.

Since then it has a L pulley with the K&N and the best so far is a 12.27 @ 117.49 1.92 60ft. What everyone doesnt see is that after the 60 ft. the car reaches 4000 rpm and the tires break loose I try and short shift 2nd and get spin almost all the way threw then hook and go like the shit out the back door. I need some Nitto's to hook 1st and 2nd, If it will hook me a 1.7 something short time I think she'll go 11.7 or 11.8 at about 119mph.

Bobby Adams

Established Member
Fellas I also found that contrary to popular belief the silencer is best left in the car. I tried it every way from here to Sunday before the pulley and got the best results with it in place.

ObieFox

Established Member
Bobby you are right on the silencer. It is better left on the car. The fender mount CAIs seem to make good numbers also.

Did you come to your conclusion through track times or Dyno pulls?

Kevin

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
Bobby Adams,

Also I believe it was you who suggested in putting a FULL tank of gas....I tried it and it is the best Free Mod yet I swear:thumbsup:

The other night my car HOPPED like no tommorow,on my way home I filled her since she needed it anyways and DAMN wat difference....I would spin through first and second,with a full tank alot less....this week i'm going to the track and I will post my times.

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Best eighth mile time

My best eighth mile time is an 8.4 at 86 mph, if I remember correctly. We were at Shadyside and we didn't get slips, it was a T-N-T...

ObieFox

Established Member
Bobby, I've seen it on the dyno and it sounds like you have seen it at the track. Must be true! ;) Removing the snorkel costs you power period.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread