fastest 03/04 twin screw 6 speed?

Drazga

Established Member
What is the record for a twin screw 6 speed terminator? Who has the quickest/fastest stock motor twin screw 6 speed? I can't find much info other then turbo and or auto cars. Maybe a list similar to the eaton one is in order.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Ken Tingle (Hissssnsvt) ran a 9.79 with a 6 speed, stock motor, Whipple, and SRA back in the day. When he did it, I believe it was the record. You can search his thread history for full information. Jay Knott from Strictly Performance ran some great times as well, just not sure if he had auto's or motor work.

Drazga

Established Member
Ken Tingle (Hissssnsvt) ran a 9.79 with a 6 speed, stock motor, Whipple, and SRA back in the day. When he did it, I believe it was the record. You can search his thread history for full information. Jay Knott from Strictly Performance ran some great times as well, just not sure if he had auto's or motor work.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. :beer: I'm still stock motor with 6 speed/SRA . I should easily surpass that record next season if the motor holds.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Broke7 (allen) has been 9.8's with a 2.8h and close to stock irs and basically a stock style motor. He's putting in an SRA and i'd imagine those times will drop a few tenths at least.

Drazga

Established Member
9.57 @ 143 seems to be best ET that I could find (rtusnake) 3.4 whipple, stock longblock, full interior, 6spd/SRA before he built a motor and went turbo

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
9.57 @ 143 seems to be best ET that I could find (rtusnake) 3.4 whipple, stock longblock, full interior, 6spd/SRA before he built a motor and went turbo

Wow! That is killer times for a 6 spd car! That will be hard to beat on the stock long block. Going to take some serious weight reduction a race gas tune and a good bit of boost. Let alone a killer driver and some killer 60ft times.

Edit:

I have seen this vid a 100 times. This is one impressive car and driver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=F4w6xgRoYRE

Last edited:

SETOMPK

Established Member
The trans was faceplated right? Not to take away from that pass because I myself have also watched this video atleast 100 times. That bitch is haulin the mail. This is also why I just purchased a 3.4 come on! Cant wait to see the new set up. :beer:

Last edited:

rtusnake

Established Member
At the time tubular front suspension, wheels and sra. Still had the spare and full interior on those passes

Users who are viewing this thread