Fast Street Car!!!

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
I always knew this car had balls and it delivers. This car is called "Big G" and is owned by Tim. I grew up around the way from him and he's always been a national guru. He'sas had several nationals, Big G and Little G, with the slowest in the low 10's about to break into the 9's.

Now earlier in the summer at the hotspots, he had a few liter bikes and some bigger talking shit to him. Tim aka "Chicken Man" doesn't really talk shit, but after he made 1 practice pass on the street, none of the bikes wanted a shot at him with "Big G"

Now all can say about the car is, from what I remember and what he told me. We went from a ride on our bikes about a week from the National meet in Wisconson. He was prepping the car, with the new slicks and tires out back, had some clearence issue, but it was all worked out.

Stats on the car

160lb injectors run on C16
274 Cui engine national block stroker
Gt4788 88mm turbo with only 24psi made over 1100 RWHP
Turbo 400 with a brake
Cage, wheelie bar and goodies
Full interior and a cherry for such a work of art

Now to the fun part 1.25 60ft time with the front wheels in the air. I'll let you watch the video.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFHNAjGwVLI&list=WL4A51C67FDE674382&index=2&feature=plpp_video"]Buick GS Nationals 9 2011 - YouTube[/nomedia]

this pass was only with 24psi and the 1100+ settings, next year his plan is to try theh 35psi that is obtainable and who knows what it would put down or run. I figures I would share the madness and say Congrats to "Chicken Man" aka Tim for not only reaching a goal, but smashing it. Enjoy!!!

Roll Race Rob

Established Member
bad buick but not really possible to make 1100whp with that turbo, on that motor, and that boost.

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
bad buick but not really possible to make 1100whp with that turbo, on that motor, and that boost.

OK, so 8.40's at 160mph+ is not real and didn't just happen?

1.25 60ft time when the front wheels are in the air past the 330 mark?

He drives it on the street all the time, and the bars are there to keep the car from flipping off the line. :)

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
he is saying that 1100rwhp is not possible with that setup
also i agree that a car with a wheelie bar is not a street car

Roll Race Rob

Established Member
OK, so 8.40's at 160mph+ is not real and didn't just happen?

1.25 60ft time when the front wheels are in the air past the 330 mark?

He drives it on the street all the time, and the bars are there to keep the car from flipping off the line. :)
i didnt say the car running that fast didnt happen, im saying hes not making 1100whp on 24lbs with that turbo on a 6 cylinder. if hes making 1100whp which his times support, he's running more than 24lbs.

Roll Race Rob

Established Member
i dont think a wheelie bar makes the car not a street car, if you can drive it on the street with somewhat comfort, radio, heat, reliability. its a street car imo.

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
I don't want to get this into a pissing contest. Tim's car is in the 28 Psi area and the low boost setting, which is over 1100RWHP. He went to the National's Meet in Wisconson and that was his 1st pass. It goes 8's on the low boost settings. I could be wrong on the turbo size, but I can tell you that it's bigger then my 14.1" laptop. It's a 5 or 6" downpipe off the turbo and intercooler lines.

Tim's car is the black 1 on the video, maybe I can look up some pictures of the car. I promise you it doesn't disappoint, just breaks people's hearts & wallets.

It made on 24psi 980 HP to the tires & on 28psi it made over 1100. He wants to run 35-40 psi next year. I really don't want to doubt the man, as the video speaks for it's self. I know he didn't run the car all out, as there's more left in it.

he feeds it with 160lb injectors, didn't see no smoke from the car or a chute. It's just a bad mother****er, bottomline. I figured I would share, most here love stuff like this.

PS he has a 04 Cobra with all the goodies in his garage also. He wants 24.5K for it, only has like 20K miles on it, food for thought. :) It's a cherry too, iwth the good old 2.76" pulley and goodies, iwth a saleen body package on it. Black in color. :read:

Roll Race Rob

Established Member
Nobody doubted what it ran besides the guy above saying the timjng was off lol. I'm saying that turbo with on 24lbs of restriction on a v6 won't warrant those numbers. Sick gn nonetheless.

Last edited:

RussZTT

Established Member
Just because a car has wheelie bars, it doesn't mean its not a street car. I have seen TONS of vehicles have wheelie bars and its all for show, does that mean its a race car? No. If the car is legal for the street and can survive stop and go traffic, that's a street car...wheelie bars are not.

Users who are viewing this thread