Fast Lane southern california

Daniel Lee

Established Member
Hey southern california svt users I was wondering if any of you use the fast lane on interstate 10? I got onto interstate 10 and the only way to go on was the fast lane which requires an account with money. Long story short I got onto the fast trane lane since I had no other choice (I even put on google maps no tolls). After driving on I could not get out of the lane so I stayed on it until the lane broke. Would I be getting a ticket since I did not pay? I was on a long onramp

Azrael

Úlfhéðnar
Established Member
There is an automated system for citing the toll roads violations in SoCal, whether they got you or not will be determined when (or if) you get a violation notice with "Toll Roads" on it.

oldmodman

Established Member
To avoid a pretty large fine go to the Cal trans web site and pay for a one time use of that "premium lane" with your credit card. I'm not sure about the amount but it might be less than $10.00 if you do it within a certain time span.

But sometimes you will be able to slip through without getting photographed or having your plate computer read.

Same thing happened to a friend's wife. She was in an area she had never driven before and couldn't get out of the lane in time and was expectint to get billd but nothing ever showed up.

And the car has since been sold without a DMV ding being attached to the registration either.

Users who are viewing this thread