FAST highway fun...

CKMustangCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by NoviceSEAL
What song was that? Nice vid!

More human than human - White Zombie

Tampa trip is in the works now. We need all these power adder cars to come over when it's really cold out! :mj:

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
Originally posted by CKMustangCobra

Tampa trip is in the works now. We need all these power adder cars to come over when it's really cold out! :mj:

Hey Chris.... Jesus and friend with the white 900++rwhp supra want to run me from a roll saturday night.
But my car is not ready for that race. :mj:

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
Why not!? Swap and get some C16!?

My car does not have and intercooler yet, and a still got 1/58 header and 2.5 catback. I need 1/78 and 3inch to get the car in in good runing condition to run that supra... The car 863.6rwhp and 946tq pull does # in a 20 degree weather so i can't run 25psi in Orlando weather.

Last edited:

MINI_ME

Established Member
that was a sick vid, the 03 got walked big time. All 3 cars were awesome, wish I coulda heard them:rockon:

The Red Baron

Established Member

Sounds good just drop me a line when everyone is ready, hopefully by then I'll have my fuel system in, and get my car tuned in better.. I can also get some other sick force inducted stompers out there:beer:

~Baron

Users who are viewing this thread