Fast and Furious Casting Call - SoCal

I'D WIN

Established Member
I know this sounds gay but they are finally coming to their senses and want some American muscle. My buddy in Arizona (Car Domain Administrator/Co-Owner) gave me the heads up. The film casting element of the new project went straight to Car Domain for advertising efforts. I think it would be pretty pimp to see some our fellow SVTL, SVTC, SVTF brethren out there representing.

Details~

Project Name: Fast and Furious 4
Project Type: feature
End Date: Apr 21, 2008
Age From: 18-50
Age To: 18-55
Ethnicity Need: ALL
Union Station: SAG or NON UNION
More Info: We are looking for fun, cool cars. This will work in Los Angeles area, so you must live here, and starts filming end of Feb., Mar., and April. We are going to get everyone together in a couple of weeks to show of their cars. Please, help get the word out that we are looking for people with muscle, classics, imports and hot rods for the film. Some of the makes and models we are looking for... Ford Torino Subaru Chargers GTO Ford Mustang Shelby GT Hemi Challenger Import Racers Mazda RxS Nissan Skyline Chevelle Tricked out Excursions FUN AND FAST CARS. You can email [email protected] or regular mail... 6671 W. Sunset Blvd, suite 1597, Los Angeles, CA 90028

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Not slamming your post.. but there goes the neighborhood... the first couple movies cops really cracked down on the imports because if it.. now you think its hard to drive your stang around without getting harassed... wait till this movie comes out.

Defknotzero

Established Member
Here is the plot...

FF4 opens with a flashback from the ending of the first film of Paul Walker’s character BRIAN O’CONNOR letting Vin Diesel’s character DOMINIC TORRETO go free.

The story picks up five years later.

FENIX drives a DEVIL RED DAYTONA and leads for other hot rod cars across the Mexican border to San Yisidro. One of the drivers is Michelle Rodriguez’s character LETTY. The five cars pop the trunks. They were transporting large polymer containers that get loaded onto an 18-wheeler.

Fenix pays Letty and she leaves. Letty heads in her Demon to Los Angeles. Fenix follows her.

We then catch up with BRIAN O’CONNOR at MARICOPA COUNTY JAIL in Arizona. He is now bearded, tattooed, darker and grittier since we last seen him. He is working out in the jail when he stops JUVENAL from getting killed by MS13 gang members. A big fight ensues between Brian and three MS13 assassins.

In the segregation ward, Juvenal tells Brian that JAMES PARK sold him out. That is all that Brian needs to hear. Brian is actually undercover in the prison working with the FBI.

Next in SANTO DOMINGO in THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC we meet TEGO who bops his head to reggaeton in his ’69 EL Camino. Tego rides with HAN from TOKYO DRIFT.

If you recall HAN died in TOKYO DRIFT, so in essence, FF4 is a prequel to TOKYO DRIFT.

Tego and Han catch up with FLORA and MARCO in a tiny run down shack where cars are being worked on. One of the mechanics is DOMINIC TORRETO. Dom is now stronger, harder and more dangerous than before.

Dom and his crew go hijack a tanker on a land train.

Afterwards, at 3am in the industrial part of town, and UNDERGROUND RACE MEET is in full swing. Dom receives a phone call from his sister MIA. Something happened to Letty.

She’s dead!

In Juarez, Mexico, Dom hooks up with CHUCHO at a garage. Dom gets his 7O’s SS Chevele – the same car we seen him with at the end of Fast and Furious. Jason Bourne may have a locker in every country, but Dom has a garage.

Using a fake passport under the surname ALVAREZ, Dom drives in through the border through El Paso, Texas.

At a cemetery in Los Angeles, Dom attends LETTY’s funeral on the dl. A gathering of racers are there including Dom’s sister MIA TORRETO (Jordana Brewster).

Dom watches the funeral from a distance to avoid being made by the cops. A voice tells Dom he shouldn’t be here. It’s Brian O’Connor. When Dom crossed the border he tipped off alarms. Facial recognition software matched him ten minutes after he was through. The cops are after Dom. Brian is not there to arrest Dom but to attend Letty’s funeral since she was Brian’s friend too.

Brian tells Dom that when he bailed to Mexico, Letty tried to hold it down. The garage, the crew. Letty needed money so she started making runs across the border with a team working for ANOTNIO BRAGA.

Braga is a major player down south. Last year, he moved more heroin across the border than Pablo Escoba did in ten years. Braga uses tuner cars for mules. All this and no one has ever laid eyes on Braga.

The Feds have been after Braga for years but can’t touch him south of the border. Brian tells Dom he is going to get the guys who killed Letty.

Dom replies – not if he gets them first.

So there you have it, the setup for FF4 is that Brian and Dom must infiltrate the Braga organization to find out who killed Letty and why.

Also, here is one of the mustangs they are going to use..

http://www.mustangevolution.com/20080122638/

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetHotStang02

Never one to settle. ;)
Established Member
Hmmm, sounds like it's going to be an awesome movie! Can't wait to see more stangs in it.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I got a set of anthracite I-forged on it now but will have some black 3 pc True forged on by then. No offence....my car will smoke/looks way better that that marrooon GT they are using.

Last edited:

I'D WIN

Established Member
Supposedly that car isn't for sure as of yet ... they are looking for cars/trucks for all portions of the movie. Fill-in, featured, so forth.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
You know you already have your tent set up at the movie theatre. :coolman:

F that. I'll be sitting in my car playing Xbox till then. :pepper:

i want to pump jordana brewster...hard

248472.jpg

:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread