Farewell to a true friend..

VettTheRipper

Big Honkin' Diesel
Established Member
I'm not one to parade my personal affairs on the internet but today is different. My long time buddy's time had come and I had to pay tribute. I never fully understood loyalty until today, and I'm not as tough as I thought. RIP Tyler.
8229tyler-med.jpg

dsroten

Established Member
I feel for ya man. Losing a good dog is just as bad as losing a loved one. Maybe even worse.

Blue03Snake

Established Member
i hear ya...i got two dogs, ones only 2, and the other is 11...his time is coming, it's getting tougher and tougher for him to climb up the stairs...

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
That's the worst thing about owning a pet...when they die. Because their death is hard on you like a family member or more if you have a family like mine. haha. But yeah sorry to hear that. My dog died last year and was 14 years old..had it when i was 6. :( RIP

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
Sorry to hear that. I feel for ya. I love all my animals and have lost some in the past, I know its hard. :(

BBQLS1

Established Member
Sorry. I know how you feel. I had good black lab named Butch pass away some years ago. I still miss him.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
He leaves you with the gift of his love and lifelong friendship, and hopefully in return for all that, you gave him the same, and a good home.

How old was he?

Candace 02 GT

Established Member
Aw, I'm sorry. :(

I grew up with one of my dogs - got him as a puppy when I was 3 years old, and we eventually had to put him down when I was well into my teens. :(

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Sorry to hear that man, I'm a huge animal lover myself and I know it's really hard when something like this happens.

jleews6

Established Member
Sorry to hear that man. I dred the day when our Rott passes away because she is like our third child.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I lost a 19 yr old cat two days ago...

a pet's love is unconditional and definitely leaves a big hole when it is gone

Users who are viewing this thread