Far shot I know but WTB

MoneyAMG

Established Member
I'm looking for a gt500 for around 27k LONG SHOT I know. But I'm currently in school and looking to get into another mustang, but not just any mustang I want a Shelby GT500!!!! Any chance someone can help me???

HateFist

Established Member
I've been searching everyday when I'm not studying. You know of any other sites?

I searched Autotrader, Ad Huntr (all of craigslist), Car Guru, this forum, and Ebay everyday for 6 months before I bought my car, a 2007 GT500 with 20,000 miles for $27K (1.5 years ago). The deals are out there, but others are looking too, got to be patient or save up.

Best of luck!

c19dale

Established Member
I searched forever for mine and found these guys....give them a call. Its a unique new car company built by some former navy pilots. my transaction with them went perfect, but basically if they dont have what you want in their inventory, they will find it for you and deliver it to your door in 30 days. Tell them Chris Markham sent you over...i purchased a 2012 Black GT500 stripe delete car from them about 4 months ago. Easy to deal with......

http://purepursuitauto.com/

98chromesvt

Established Member
I bought my 07 garage queen with 10k for 27,500. Be patient.You don't hafta settle for high mileage. Check cars.com also.. good luck..

Users who are viewing this thread