fantasy football trade question involving Calvin Johnson

byeofcr

Established Member
I went wr heavy rounds 1 and 2. I read that 80% of fantasy winners had megatron on their teams the past couple seasons. I know hes on the downslope but hes still elite. So i grabbed antonio brown with the 5 pick overall and megatron in the 2nd with lesean mccoy 3rd. So i had a pretty solid first few rounds.. then added chris ivory, sammy watkins, mike wallace, doug martin, owen daniels, delanie walker, reuben randle, tom brady, tj yeldon, houston def, nrian quick, devante parker were my picks and not in that order after.

Ive gotten offers: calvin johnsom for gronk, cj for jommy graham and the last one is matt forte for cj... if you were me, would you take any of those trades in a ppr league? I only drafted fill ins for bye weeks for them.. i think brown and johnson are mostly matchup proof so id be starting wr3/wr4 talent with him gone. Thoughts?

Mjavant1985

Figgy (Cam) Newton
Established Member
None of those offers are worth CJ except for the possibility of Forte in ppr. Your lacking in rb, especially pass catching rb as Martin and yeldon are not known for that.

byeofcr

Established Member
None of those offers are worth CJ except for the possibility of Forte in ppr. Your lacking in rb, especially pass catching rb as Martin and yeldon are not known for that.

Thats the one im beating myself up over.. u think randle w objr getting most of the doubles and premier corners will breakout? Cruz is not proven to be back 100% watkins has boom or bust days. Foles can sling it but quick is an unknown to me besides what i read.. parker and wallace same as watkins.. ugh.. why do i play this every year lol

Users who are viewing this thread