Family

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Enjoy the time. Seems like yesterday a son of mine enlisted after 911, served went to college, got married, moved to Texas, had a son and I hardly see him. At least I have a new grandson of my daughters I can spoil. Looking at flyer wagons to start the transportation experience.

SGT MERC

Established Member
He has enlightened me on how alot of things have changed since I served. He's a Nuke Mechanic on a sub and has collected quite an arsenal to fill his safe. That boy loves to shoot. I've been shooting since I was 7 yrs old, my dad built 1000 yrd competition rifles... From sculpting the stocks and floating the barrels to setting up his own trigger mechanisms. I've been long distance shooting and learning the skills since elementary school and was a Sniper in the Marines. I've been teaching him those same skills since he was 10. I'm now showing him how to devise formulas for his optics, on his Creedmore, for range, temp, wind at half value and full value while using a hot or cold barrel. He's at the ranges more than in the bars and I'm proud of him for that.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread