Family pit bulls maul toddler and infant

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Did I?
I agreed with his post and then expanded on how all large dogs are a risk.
I'm not sure how this can even be a discussion. There is tons of research done on this topic and they all point to Pits being the most likely to cause severe harm/death.
My dad always told me those blue tongues were mean sons of bitches

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
One of my neighbors has two of those bigger poodles and the other has a PB (that genuinely looks retarded) and a chihuahua. Which dog is the problem? The one poodle is a dickhead to the point where I told the neighbor if he bites me, you'll be burying him.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Gotta keep the narrative going… Pitbulls evil!!!

99% of people dont even know that a “pitbull” is. Most owners of “pitbulls” dont even know what pitbulls are.

Pitbull is a term that encompasses several different breeds which vary greatly in characteristics. Then you have a bunch of other breeds (not to mention mutts) that get lumped in and reported as “pitbulls”.

Point blank, any big dog with an ounce of “gameness” can easily end a human life. Especially when not supervised.

Terrible for those kids that parents made poor choices.

Well it certainly didn’t take long for someone to jump head first into defending the stupidest thing a person could possibly own.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Well it certainly didn’t take long for someone to jump head first into defending the stupidest thing a person could possibly own.

This coming from the guy that says “All cops BAD”…. Lmaoooo

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
ECE7338F-E0BA-4D2A-A617-243B4FD144CD.png

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
This coming from the guy that says “All cops BAD”…. Lmaoooo

Whoa whoa whoa… I never said all cops were BAD…

I said all cops are STUPID.

Well maybe I said both. Anyway,

Back on the topic you’re desperately deflecting though….

The only people that defend Pitbulls in any shape or form are Pitbull owners that conveniently ignore the facts.

With that said, I’m fine with you owning one and getting sued, going to prison, after it locks on to a 5year old at the park and rips it’s arm off.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Whoa whoa whoa… I never said all cops were BAD…

I said all cops are STUPID.

Well maybe I said both. Anyway,

Back on the topic you’re desperately deflecting though….

The only people that defend Pitbulls in any shape or form are Pitbull owners that conveniently ignore the facts.

With that said, I’m fine with you owning one and getting sued, going to prison, after it locks on to a 5year old at the park and rips it’s arm off.

HAHAHA…. Im sure you feel the same way about firearms. They are bad and kill people!

Ban firearms, yo!

jessie_sanders

Established Member
I've been going in strangers homes for 15+ years now and been around all kinds of dogs. The only ones that are ever ****s are poodles and Chihuahuas. Maybe some Pomeranians. But the big dogs that I was scared of just wanted to be played with.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Adower

Established Member
Those are worthless…

Please do inform me of other dog breeds where MULTIPLE different dog breeds get lumped in as just one… Lets see:

- American Pitbull Terriers are the true and only “pitbulls”.
- American Staffordshire Terriers get lumped in as pitbulls.
- Staffordshire Bull Terriers get lumped in as pitbulls.
- Bull Terriers get lumped in as pitbulls.
- American Bullies get lumped in as pitbulls.
- American Bulldogs get lumped in as pitbulls.
- Dogo Argentinos get lumped in / confused as pitbulls.
- Presa Canarios get confused as pitbulls.
- Cane Corso get confused as pitbulls.

Lets not mention the myriad of other mutts and mixes that happen to have a muscular athletic body and a squared face…. Lumped in as “pitbulls”….

How about the more important statistics?How about informing us of the dog breeds ratio. How many “pits” vs say German Shepherds in the inner cities?
How many pits vs. Presa Canario who are owned by trash / irresponsible owners?
How many Golden Retrievers live in abusive homes vs. pitbulls.
Whats the dog of choice for the average low IQ gansta / thug wanna be…???

What a joke!
Yes. A true American pitbul terrier is smaller than most bully breeds. To find a true apbt is pretty rare.

Blown 89

Established Member
Rotts aren't on the list, stats only opinions don't matter!
Read the page. It's on the header.

"In the 16-year period of 2005 through 2020, canines killed 568 Americans. Pit bulls contributed to 67% (380) of these deaths. Combined, pit bulls and rottweilers contributed to 76% of the total recorded deaths"

Blown 89

Established Member
Those are worthless…

Please do inform me of other dog breeds where MULTIPLE different dog breeds get lumped in as just one… Lets see:

- American Pitbull Terriers are the true and only “pitbulls”.
- American Staffordshire Terriers get lumped in as pitbulls.
- Staffordshire Bull Terriers get lumped in as pitbulls.
- Bull Terriers get lumped in as pitbulls.
- American Bullies get lumped in as pitbulls.
- American Bulldogs get lumped in as pitbulls.
- Dogo Argentinos get lumped in / confused as pitbulls.
- Presa Canarios get confused as pitbulls.
- Cane Corso get confused as pitbulls.

Lets not mention the myriad of other mutts and mixes that happen to have a muscular athletic body and a squared face…. Lumped in as “pitbulls”….

How about the more important statistics?How about informing us of the dog breeds ratio. How many “pits” vs say German Shepherds in the inner cities?
How many pits vs. Presa Canario who are owned by trash / irresponsible owners?
How many Golden Retrievers live in abusive homes vs. pitbulls.
Whats the dog of choice for the average low IQ gansta / thug wanna be…???

What a joke!
They delineate between pures and mixes. Here's another site:

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dogs are bred for certain things and pits were bred to be bull baiters, not f-ing nanny dogs like some people like to claim. They are amazing at ignoring pain and just biting and holding, like they were bred to do. People thinking that simply "loving" them and dressing them up in little outfits will make them forget their instincts is why this type of stuff happens. Go to a dog park and you'll see Labs fetching sticks in the water, Golden Retrievers bringing back every tennis ball to their owner, Border Collies running next to other dogs tried to herd them, and maybe a Bloodhound off on its own sniffing everything. Not a single owner of those breeds taught their dog to do those things, but they just instinctively do it. Go watch videos of terriers hunting rats in barns and you'll see what looks like a sweet little Yorkie go absolutely savage and tear up every rat it sees. Thinking a Pitbull or mix doesn't have its instincts because it was raised with love is room temperature IQ thinking (or lack of it).
Spot on. We have a Rat Terrier and that dog had never seen a rat in it's first 8 years of life. First time it saw a rat it went ape shit on that thing. Was dead in less than 30 seconds.
When I was growing up we had a pure bred German Shepard. Had never seen a sheep in it's life. Went out to the country to visit some friends that had sheep. Took the dog for the first time and first thing that dog did was go heard those sheep back up into the pen. It was amazing to watch. Definitely bred and born to heard sheep. Knew exactly what to do with no training. Just like migratory birds flying hundreds or thousands of miles to a specific spot and did it the first season for migration. Instinct is extremely hard wired into breeds.

Superspirit

Established Member
Read the page. It's on the header.

"In the 16-year period of 2005 through 2020, canines killed 568 Americans. Pit bulls contributed to 67% (380) of these deaths. Combined, pit bulls and rottweilers contributed to 76% of the total recorded deaths"
Read the page mentioned once in the header, but it's 9 percent. Undisclosed is higher at 13 percent. I've had pits and rotts, currently 2 rotts and while I'd never own another pit I don't think you can find a better 4 legged companion than a rott. Several stories of rotts saving their owners life and rescuing then from burning homes. So you do you and I'll go feed my rotts a few criminals. Lol.

read your second link and rott bites dropped to 7 percent. Not the breed, the owner and training.

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
I tend to not get into debates with people regarding things. As stated above it’s generally the ones who own them, or are around them regularly who defend them. My family used to breed Dobermans for people. I currently have a RedNose Pitbull. She’s 11 years old now, never bitten, or anything of that nature. I avidly bring her to the dog park, she’s great with others dogs, and even a cat that’s been staying with me. I wouldn’t necessarily say I’m naive to Statistics, or the dangers involved. I suppose it’s all about how you want to look at things. I suppose like any debate you could toss in facts, and statistics. Which is good for all ends of the spectrum. I agree that most of the attacks and things generally are based on certain circumstances. Often said about their biteforce and things contributed to that. Average says 240-305. Rottweiler comes in at 328, and Dobermans are 245-305. Not every dog is good, and not every dog is bad. As stated above, the most aggressive dogs are chihuahuas, and such. They just aren’t big enough generally to do that amount of harm, unless you’re the gentleman who posted 164 stitches from one.

Users who are viewing this thread