family cobra meet *pics*

coolmanclyde

Established Member
I recently went to see my brother and sister for the first time ( a very, very long story ) but the funny thing was that my sisters husband has an 03 anniversary and my brother drives an 03 anniversary!! :shrug: what are the odds?!?! When you are family it sometimes shows in more ways than physical looks! A very unique meeting with them for sure, we did more cruising around than than sitting and talking with family :rolling: I put an extra 100+ miles on my car than anticipated. We plan to make a road trip to texas soon, should be fun. here are the pics, mine is the only hard top and brother just picked up the black one.

Picture066.jpg

Picture072.jpg

Picture074.jpg

Picture073.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture061.jpg

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
I have to admit I'm curious about the story, but if you dont want to share thats understandable.

Main question here, you never met them before, but it just so happened that when you met up you were all driving terminators with no prior knowledge?

coolmanclyde

Established Member
So who's is the fastest? :-D

Red 03 vert is putting 454rwhp down

I have to admit I'm curious about the story, but if you dont want to share thats understandable.

Main question here, you never met them before, but it just so happened that when you met up you were all driving terminators with no prior knowledge?

Well we have talked on the phone and email for the last year. So when we met up last weekend, yes we all knew there would be cobras.

I got mine last july, my sisters husband brian got his red 03 last june i think, and my brother got the black one the day before we all met up! He had been talking with us and looking around for quite some time. It just worked out the day before we all met up in person. Brian is on this board and might poke his head in the thread if he would ever log-in!

Yeah its a long story that I dont even really have the whole story to, or that I even want to go into it.

Brian03Cobra

Brian03Cobra
Established Member
What's up clyde, I finally got around to logging in. Been in school so not much time for the forum. :(

coolmanclyde

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread