Fall Shoot

yuke175

Established Member
Mooch took some pics of my car after the Peperrell meet and here they are. My gt desperately needs a detail I know. Full bolt ons 2001 GT, awaiting a vortech install.

Headlights on the car at this time are a Mh1 based chrome set with salvaged e46 based shrouds. My primary black FX-R based lights are undergoing some cosmetic additions.

Enjoy.... Thanks Mooch!

Yuke01.jpg

Yuke03.jpg

Yuke04.jpg

Yuke05.jpg

Yuke06.jpg

Yuke07.jpg

Yuke08.jpg

Yuke09.jpg

Yuke10.jpg

Yuke11.jpg

Yuke12.jpg

Yuke13.jpg

Yuke14.jpg

Yuke16.jpg

Yuke17.jpg

Yuke19.jpg

Yuke21.jpg

Yuke18.jpg

Yuke22.jpg

Yuke23.jpg

Thanks for Looking,
Chris
Yuke's HID Retrofits

paradigm

Established Member
Nice retrofit! I will be doing something similar (E55 bi-xenons with E46 shrouds). I was debating whether or not to paint the halogen reflectors black, but after seeing yours I think I will keep mine chrome as well.

limited04

Established Member
I like it, the red stripe and seats and what looks to be caged looks f!@#ing sweet. I like the red black combo and the lights. you should remove the spoiler for a few days and see if you like it better.

yuke175

Established Member
Thanks

I pulled the spoiler before and I like the look but not with plugs

Need to save up to shave it or swap with v6

coposrv

Established Member
I think the red stripe and satin wheels contrast awesome with the black. Nice pics mooch!

yuke175

Established Member
Thanks

They are the sve drifts in silver 18x9 and 18x10. I've posted these pics across like 8 forums and I'm amazed at the number of times I have been asked that. I am surprised because I thought they were well known but very happy to hear they are still unique

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread