Fall Cruise

Blksnke

Established Member
Neither Dave or off roading Gary can help lead the pack due to other commitments. SO, if there is someone who can lead, please let us know or we could just meet up somewhere like that new place in Brighton, i am sure the owner would have a special for us :rolling: . COuld aim for next weekend, saturday or sunday.

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
post up if you're interested in this... I know it won't be many

Blue03

Established Member
I'm interested but can't do next Saturday, could do Sunday or a weekend after that.

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
Spoke to Geprge yesterday and the Vette club he is hanging with is doing a tour on 10/10, with a end point at Burroughs Tavern.

He was happy to have Cobra types join the run.

Might make a good time showing the Vette guys up.

Blue03

Established Member
I'm up for Sunday, 10/10. Car is ready, just have to pull it out of the garage.

TRMNTR

Established Member
Neither Dave or off roading Gary can help lead the pack due to other commitments. SO, if there is someone who can lead, please let us know or we could just meet up somewhere like that new place in Brighton, i am sure the owner would have a special for us :rolling: . COuld aim for next weekend, saturday or sunday.

Other committments?

All right guys...isn't it time to put the Harleys away?

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
Never put a Harley away. The rumble lives and breaths in your soul. ( And chicks dig it)

Stan, I'm afraid you can't teach off roading skills in a Cobra.

Blksnke

Established Member
Talked to Gearge, the vette club is ok with us joining, meet at George's place at 1030, go thru Irish hills , hit a cider mill, and then back to george's, how long don't know, Gearge also says he is haveing a tailgaiting party Saturday at his place starting at 930am with special beer, food prices and prizes. sign up here if going sunday so that I can give hime a heads up how many are going, gonna be in the 70's and sunny

Last edited:

BlownShift

Established Member
meeting at the restaurant at 10:30 am sunday then?

alright.. i'll embarass them all and bring the gt

Last edited:

Blue03

Established Member
Just got back from Copper Harbor, Mi. Man, now THAT would be an excellent Fall ride, lol. I'll be there for tomorrow. Tony, if you see this in time give me a call; 313-632-9100. I'll ride out there with ya if you want. For that matter anyone else if they are coming from this side of town(downriver). Should be some fun!

BlownShift

Established Member
Just got back from Copper Harbor, Mi. Man, now THAT would be an excellent Fall ride, lol. I'll be there for tomorrow. Tony, if you see this in time give me a call; 313-632-9100. I'll ride out there with ya if you want. For that matter anyone else if they are coming from this side of town(downriver). Should be some fun!

i'll call you in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread