fall cruise

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
It's a DFWStangs cruise, anyone from here who will be showing up has probably posted over there. Also, Brooks specifically asked that people not invite other car clubs/forums.

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
It's a DFWStangs cruise, anyone from here who will be showing up has probably posted over there. Also, Brooks specifically asked that people not invite other car clubs/forums.

Guess we're not welcome, not cool enough to hang out with the pro street racers...that can't talk about street racing :bored:

JKD

Banned
03btchnsnake said:
ne1 from here plannin on showing to the fall cruise?

mk

I'll be there as usual. Last year was a blast. :coolman: As long as I get a couple of small issues worked out I'l even be makin a few passes. :rockon:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
I'll be there as usual. Last year was a blast. :coolman: As long as I get a couple of small issues worked out I'l even be makin a few passes. :rockon:

Get some slicks, as much as I hate you, your car in the wall would break my heart :(

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
The man speaks the truth... This is a DFWstangs event, and you have to be a member of DFWstangs to run in it, suppossily. I don't know how they got that all worked out though.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
They've printed off a member list in the past. As far as no one else being welcome, it's set up by DFWStangs members for DFWStangs members. More other people means less passes for the actual members. Seems fair to me. If you want your own track day, set it up with local track officials. That being said I won't even be there.:p

03btchnsnake

In Control
Established Member
ok, I know what is posted over there. and that was not an ivite.. I know several people over here are over there so I figured I would ask due to the fact that some are easier to identify here... hense the "fall cruise" if your over there then you know what I am talkin about.. SO is ne1 going.

mk

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
technically I think I'm still a member over there, maybe I'll go for the satisfaction of harassing steve.

Users who are viewing this thread