Fall Color tour

SSSN8KE

Cobrasized said:
Mark your Calendars, 10/6/07 for the Fall color tour. Rain date to be 10/7.:beer:

Event: 2nd Annual - "Scott Brooks" MCT Fall Color Tour
Time: TDB

Detroit area members have organized and met in the past on Hines Drive just east of Inkster Rd...time to be determined, if a group wants to meet here?

The Cruise will consist of a scenic tour of Hines Park through Northville, South Lyon & Whitmore Lake. There will be a second meeting point at US-23 & M-36 for West Side menbers to join the cruise, (meet at Park & Ride next to McDonalds). Last yr we departed here approx 10 a.m.

Leave this location with full group and go west on M-36 driving mostly on secondary roads...last year we did approx 95 miles with mid point break (near Jackson), complete cruise took ~3.0 hours, that did not include a small cook out (or something?) to conclude the great day. Each car will be give a map and we make sure all cars follow the route, as we usually have a cruise sweeper like, "Cobrasized". I can meet any "east siders" on Hines and cruise to the second meeting spot on this day. Let me know if you want to meet on Hines, before the US-23 & M-36 meeting spot?

Stay tuned...more to come!:-D

dougwg

Established Member
I would think we should meet @ Hines Dr. and Inkster between 8:30am and 9:00am.

We should leave NO LATER than 9:00am to meet up at US 23 & M-36 @ 10:00am.

Sound right?

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Suggestion...
Let's meet in the bank parking lot just across the the street on the north side of M36. The park and ride has gravel on part of the that lot and I know how anal all of us are about dirt & gravel.:idea: ;-)

SSSN8KE

Snakebite said:
Suggestion...
Let's meet in the bank parking lot just across the the street on the north side of M36. The park and ride has gravel on part of the that lot and I know how anal all of us are about dirt & gravel.:idea: ;-)

Ditto the location change Snakebite...there's a BK in the vicinity to get a coffee and go pee, Cobrasized can "tinkle", btw...check his man card??
This parking lot is still Exit 54, off US 23, go thru the 4-way STOP on M-36, Bank parking lot is on the RIGHT, across from Burger King! It's all ours...:beer:

SSSN8KE

Snakebite said:
Suggestion...

2nd Annual "Scott Brooks" MCT Fall Colour Cruise, Presented by the SE Chapter of the MCTCC 2007

Let me know if I need to add you, or drop you? Here's the list so far...
Temp Saturday, High 83 deg F

9:00 am Hines/Inkster, Cruise to 10 am Mtg Point...
1. dougwg
2.VID
3.mattz03SVT
4.Whipple Charged Sonic?? IN
5. BlownShift & Amy
9. utfan98
20. Blue03

10:00 am Exit 54 US23 & M-36, Bank parking lot, north side of M-36
6. Cobrasized
7. Snakebite
8. Mjzilinski

10. blksnke
11. Quikfix
12. JB
13. Rice Eatr
14. black10thvert
15. Y2Kpony
17. 03SonicStang
18. Termin8orFox (dude, you are hooked up for this...right?)
19. Fresh03GT

Last edited by a moderator:

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
I talked to a "Bob" (I think his name was) with a 2004 Mystichrome convertible at the car show on Fort Street. He said he might be interested in going. I have seen him at other MCT events. He was going to try and find more info on this event.

Users who are viewing this thread