Fall Color Tour part duex

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
I agree with Doug and we should do it again before the end of the year. Who would be interested in doing it again? Same route unless someone can come up with an impromtu route. I would love to do it again when we get deeper into fall...towards the end of October.

CECK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL WORD IF IT WILL BE CALLED OR NOT -->http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332064

***EDIT*** SUNDAY, OCTOBER 29th

We will be looking to meet at US-23 and M-36 at the park and ride near McyD's at 9:45 with a departure time of 10:00 AM. Cobrasized is looking at some possible route changes, but we will end up and the Zucki lake Tavern on M-36. Great beer and food, overlooking Zucki Lake. (Thanks for the suggestion on this Cobrasized!)

Last edited:

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
I might be interested. I was planning to put the car up this weekend but i could wait a couple weeks.

Chad_Diesel

Yeah Dude Sure Whatever
Established Member
I would like to go.... as long as it's not on Oct. 15th because that is the next Lions home game.

Blue03

Established Member
I was thinking about heading up to my cabins in Alpena that weekend so a maybe for me unless you guys want to do the northern Michigan tour. Just thought I'd ask...........:-D

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I will be in Toledo for a wedding 10/14-15. Doubt it will be next weekend, but I'd love to go if it is Sunday 10/15----my buddies have blown '93 and '95 Cobras that would look sweet in the pack.
-J

terminator04

Director Choice 1st place
Established Member
i will make sure i have a full tank of gas the day before! count me in!! please have another tour

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
I'm in if it's on a Sunday. I usually work every other Saturday.

PRIDE&JOY

Established Member
Fall Tour II

I am schedule to move that weekend, however I will make arrangements so that I can be available. I think we all had some the first tour. Let's do it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread