Fall Color Tour II - CHECK HERE FOR UPDATES!

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
We are going to make the call in the morning between 7:00AM and 8:00AM. Check back here for the official word if it will be cancelled or not.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
FYI all...it's DRY, CLOUD FREE and lookin really good right now at our starting point.:rockon:

Oh...it's 6:26pm Saturday eve.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
I'll try to be good tonight. I'm going to a party as Flavor Flav so it will probably end up out of control.:shrug:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Hey...don't forget to push your clocks back an hour tonite!!!:read:

That results in an extra hour of :sleeping: before the cruise!!!:D

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I got a feeling Kevin won't have any problem with keeping track of the time tonight

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Don't wait for me boys. I helped drain a keg last night and I won't be making it, I need a little more sleep. Flaaaavooooor Flaaaaaav................:xpl:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Puuuuuuuurfect out here fellas!!! I say c-ya @ 9:45!!!
Kev...dont be a wuss!!! I got hammered last nite at a H party and Im good to go! Get your Flavor Flave arse up and drive your damn car!!

Last edited:

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Awesome time as always. It's time to retire the car for the winter, but she did get one hell of a beating for her last trip out! Got sideways a few times and the wife was flipping out trying to hold everything possible.

Tranny needs a rebuild I think. Under hard acceleration 3rd gear is hard to get in if at all now. Something aint right. Gonna pull it some time early next year and have it looked at.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
let me know when, Brent and I'll help yank that bitch out.....I want to keep working on cars while my bad neck is still doing well

Kevin stayed till 6 and gulped down a few more beers :thumbsup:

glad you made it out, DBK......I was too far back in line to get a good look at your supercar attacking the road but it sure looked great next to its little sibling with matching paint scheme.....(sorry George, but the comparison fits....I just know you're gonna have one sooner or later....)

I wish I had it all on video....next year I'll be outfitted with a camera mount

Last edited:

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
I had a GREAT time. Thanks to all involved for setting that up.

The FORD GT was alot of fun to watch rip up the road. Thanks for coming out DBK i know it was a little bit of a haul for where your at.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Nice meeting everyone. The weather couldn't have been better, and it was worth the hike. :coolman: Francesca has decided that I should buy her a white/blue GT500 after seeing Snakebites, so she can take one for the team and drive it year round. :lol1:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
DBK said:
...Francesca has decided that I should buy her a white/blue GT500 after seeing Snakebites, so she can take one for the team and drive it year round. :lol1:
Food for thought...I may consider a trade...but I'd really have to think about it.:p

T.Bone

Established Member
Sounds like a great time was had, wish I could have been there.

Sitting at the table Friday evening and water started dripping on my arm. Had to repair a roof leak on Sunday once it stopped raining and dried up a little. Hope what I found is where it was leaking!

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Too bad you couldn't make it Tim. It was a good time for sure. The GT was invisible behind Brent's car. Every once in a while I would catch it in the rear view mirror.

Users who are viewing this thread