JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
thought I hadn't signed up yet

I'm just trying to catch up to Doug's postcount:-D

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
OK....I need a brat count...so here are the attendee's so far...
1. Cobrasized
2. Da-vid
3. JP
4. JB
5. Blue03
6. Fresh
7. Whipplecharged
8. Term04
9. Quikfix
10. Slow04
11. Snakebite
12. Doug
13. quad

Let me know if I need to add or delete & if you are bringing a guest.:beer:

Last edited:

Blue03

Established Member
I might be out for this one, my dad has to go in for surgery on Friday so it will depend on how he is doing. If everything is OK I should be out there. If not everyone enjoy it, it is one helluva nice cruise.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Blue03 said:
I might be out for this one, my dad has to go in for surgery on Friday so it will depend on how he is doing. If everything is OK I should be out there. If not everyone enjoy it, it is one helluva nice cruise.

Rich, I hope all goes well with your father

we'll understand if you want to stay with him.....you're a good Italian son! :beer:

Blue03

Established Member
JB said:
Rich, I hope all goes well with your father

we'll understand if you want to stay with him.....you're a good Italian son! :beer:

Thanks JB, he should be all right, he has to get a colostomy(spelling?) reversed. He had a piece of his intestine removed from diverticulitis a few months ago and now the doctors have to put him together again. He is in good health otherwise but none the less major surgeries make me nervous anyway. Infection and other BS. This will take place on Friday so it depends on how things are going. I might have to help my mom out. If I do have to miss make sure you guys enjoy it. Congrats on that 11 sec pass. I am happy to see you getting some return on that car. You deserve it. :thumbsup: I will have to show you the latest. I was teasing George awhile back but I sold my notch and picked up a real nice 1973 Z-28. 52,000 mile original car. I will bring it out to one of the get togethers. Take care.

Last edited:

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
We'll make a call around 7:30 am on Saturday. That should be early enough to save people from getting on the road.

JP let's talk saturday AM. ( but it doesn't look good for Saturday)

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
No matter what...the weather will not effect the temperature of the icy cold Oberon!:beer: :p

Michigan weather...:fart: :bash: :nonono: :kaboom: :loser:

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
Oberon!

That is a fine beer for a warm summer day. Time to switch to Marzen's (Octoberfest), Imperial IPA's or Barleywine. I am cellaring some very fine stouts for winter.

My taste in beer has always been a little on the 'extreme' side - Oberon is a good gateway beer to some higher quality beers.

I'd like to make the cruise; it will depend on the weather and the projects currently underway.

quikfix

Established Member
MidLifeC said:
Oberon!

That is a fine beer for a warm summer day. Time to switch to Marzen's (Octoberfest), Imperial IPA's or Barleywine. I am cellaring some very fine stouts for winter.

My taste in beer has always been a little on the 'extreme' side - Oberon is a good gateway beer to some higher quality beers.

I'd like to make the cruise; it will depend on the weather and the projects currently underway.
I love oberon, IPA's the more hopps the better. Man I love beer!:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread